What is Love?

MELISSA'S POV

Ok. Today was the day. The day that I was going to talk to Liam. I pulled on some clothes; a bright orange tank top,white shorts, and pink sneakers. I took a deep breath, and walked out the door and down my driveway.

Ten minutes later I had arrived at the fancy hotel. Sam had texted me the floor and room number, so I wouldn't have to ask and wait in the line, and all that. I knocked twice on the door before waiting for about ten seconds. The door opened to reveal a hyper-looking Liam.

"Why hello there Melissa! What brings you here on this lovely July morning," Liam questioned. I didn't respond. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"What's wrong, love?"

I sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"I know you kissed Blaire," I said harshly.

"B-but I-"

"No Liam. Save it. You know that Blaire is Niall' s girlfriend, so why would you kiss her? She kissed you to begin with, and you kissed back. I just don't get it Liam! You not only cheated on me, but you be treated Niall. What's he going to think? His best friend kissed his girlfriend. It doesn't matter right now that she kissed you first, it only matters what you did. Why," I finished exasperated.

"Melissa I didn't mean to, she just-"

"I don't want to hear it! I loved you Liam! Did you love me? Because quite frankly, I don't recall the definition of love being 'kissing another girl while you already have a GIRLFRIEND,'" I exclaimed.

"But I do love you-"

"Really? Because I don't think you did. So if that's not love, than what is it Liam? What is love?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N

That's it! Cliffhanger!!! So you like what I did at the end? Yeah. So this is the last chapter of Something like Love! Now to the sequel. What is Love? The first chapter should be up later today, hopefully. So goodbye now! THANKS for reading Something like Love!

xoxo

Allison

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE

FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN FAN