A Day at the Beach

~SAM'S POV 

~NEXT DAY 

Harry arrived at my house this morning (much to my surprise). He handed me a swimsuit and took me to his car. He drove for an hour and when we got to the beach, Harry told me the plan. 

"Okay, so what do you want to do first, we can jet ski ,surf, swim, walk on the board walk, anything. I was thinking we go to that nice restaurant with the great seafood for dinner. " Wow tough decision, I wanted to do all of it. 

"How about we swim now, the waves don't look strong enough for surfing or jet skiing," I decided. I loved to surf, I used to go out every day and ride for hours. I am an expert when it comes to which waves to ride and when. Harry nodded and we both stepped into the restrooms to change into our swimsuits. I was wearing a sky blue bikini.  

I stepped out of the restroom and saw Harry had already finished. We walked onto the sand and picked a spot to set out stuff, then raced into the waves. We swam for a bit and then moved on to the next activity, jet skiing.

Let's just say, that Harry is not a stranger to a jet ski. I screamed at him as he raced over waves. I asked him to slooowww down, but, being the stubborn boy he is, he just went faster. I had my arms wrapped around his torso the whole time and I could practically feel the smirk he had plastered on his face. Thankfully, our "adventure", "ride of death", or whatever else you call it, was FINALLY OVER.  

I sprinted into the surf board rental shop and purchased two boards. Harry hadn't even made it halfway up the beach as I stepped out of the shop. I have a sneaking suspicion that Harry is scared to go surfing. I'll never let him live that one down. 

"What's wrong, is Curly SCARED to go surf,"I asked with a smirk. 

"Whaaaattttt," he said let his voice trail as he looked down at his feet. I smirked. 

"Race ya to the water," I grinned and ran towards the water. We'd barely made it two yards out and Harry had already fallen off his board.  

"Does someone want a lesson from the local surf competition award-winning Sam," I boasted.  

"You better teach me well, because if the paparazzi get a shot of me falling off my surfboard you're dead," Harry warned playfully. What can I say, he deserves to come crying to me for help for almost killing me on the jet ski. 

An hour later, Harry was surfing the waves like a pro, but not better than me of course. I had to pull Harry out of the water so we wouldn't bet be late for our dinner reserations. I know exactly what restaurant he wants to go Do you know how hard it is to walk in and actually be seated avoiding the two hour wait?? The place is always packed, especially for dinner. The last thing I want to do is loose our reservation. We quickly grabbed change of clothes that we'd brought and changed in the restrooms. I had on a neon yellow tank top and short shorts with brown sandals, with a white lace bow pinning my bangs back.

We got inside the restaurant and sat down, ordering clam chowder for an appetizer. And let me tell you, that clam chowder was like heaven in my mouth. 

"Uh.. Sam, I-I have s-something to ask you," Harry stuttered. I turned all of my attention to him (not that it wasn't already) and bobbed my head signalling him to go on. 

"Will you be my girlfriend,"Harry asked nervously. 

"It took you long enough." I leaned in and kissed him.  

Soon our food had come and we were talking and laughing. 

"Can you believe that Liam and Melissa haven't kissed yet," I asked with wide eyes. 

"I know! We have to get them to kiss somewhere,"Harry said deep in thought. 

"How about we get them to go on a date to that crystal-clear pond about fifty miles away! That place is THE spot for love," I ranted. Harry seemed just as excited as I was.  

After our dinner, we took a walk on the boardwalk. We saw the sunset, got ice cream, and even rode the Ferris wheel. God, so many girls would kill for this right now.

"Thanks for the amazing day Harry," I said and hugged him. I walked inside and couldn't stop smiling.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*° 

Heyy! 

KEEP READING THE STORY! Sadly I go back to school soon, but not for a couple more weeks. Wish me luck. I'll be daydreaming about updating in math class. :);)