Confusion

Melissa's POV 

I finally finished work and rushed home. I quickly picked out my outfit; a pink dress with black VANS. I applied my makeup quickly; a shimmery white eyeshadow, eyeliner with clear lip gloss. I left and drove my car to the restaurant. I saw the boys, Sam, and Blaire all outside the restaurant. I stepped out and greeted the group, then we all stepped inside the restaurant. I glanced at Blaire, who gave me a small wave and sashayed over to the table. I caught up and started next to Liam as the perky waitress told us the specials and soup of the day. I ordered my food and waited for Niall and Blaire to explain.  

"So Blaire, tell us about yourself," Zayn asked politely. Blaire went on about how she wanted to go to college to study dance, just like me. Niall looked so in love with her, but I could tell that there was something hidden in the back of Blaire' s blonde head. I couldn't stand it anymore. I got up from the table, grabbed Niall' s arm, and dragged him outside away form his lobster. Niall looked really mad at me. 

"Look Niall, you shouldn't get involved with her, she's a bad idea, trust me," I said. 

"No way, I like Blaire, she's really sweet, why don't you like her," Niall protested. I sighed in frustration. I couldn't just say 'cause she'll break your heart,' no way would Niall believe me. I stormed back into the restaurant and sat down. I didn't talk to anyone else. Why can't Niall just understand that I don't want to see him get hurt. I care about him a lot, he's like a brother to me.  

I sat through the rest of the boring meal, trying to listen to Blaire's story of when she went to the Bahamas. Ugh. I want to leave. I really do. I just want everyone to understand. Tomorrow we're all hanging out together at my house. I hope everything goes alright. 

A/N 

Heyyyy. Another BORING chapter. It was a filler. But there's D-R-A-M-A in the next chapter. Get ready. 

Sorry again for the boring chapter. 

xoxo 

Allison