Falling Hard

LIAM' S POV 

I CAN'T stop thinking about Melissa! She's stuck in my head. She's so down to earth,she didn't freak out when she discovered who I was, and she was acting as if I was a normal person at lunch. She is just...PERFECT.  

"LEEEYUMM," a voice yelled, snapping me out of my daydream. 

"What," I whined. 

"Can we get food," Niall pleaded. "You were day dreaming for 5 minutes!" 

"He wasn't day dreaming, he was MELISSA dreaming! There's a difference. Ever since you visited her at the water park yesterday, you have been in a daze." Louis smirked. 

"No way," I protested. 

"Whatever you say, just ask her out quick, or we'll lose you in Melissa land," Louis half-joked. "And once you're there, there's no getting out."

Niall walked out, his mission: probably to get food, like always.

Soon after Niall came back with his hands full of snacks and sat down. I gave him a questioning look. 

"What? We're going to help you ask out Melissa, it'll take awhile, I was hungry," Niall explained. 

"Who said anything about asking her out, who said I like her," I asked, embarrassed that it was that obvious.

"You're perfect for her, you don't go looking through an ENTIRE phone book for everyone," Louis exclaimed.  

"So I was thinking I could take her to the water park, but what else?" I was stumped. 

  "BORING. She works there, Liam, it won't feel like much of a date if you're just staying at the same place she's been at for days." Niall suggested.  

   "If I were you, I'd take her to a picnic. It'll be relaxing and simple," Louis piped in.

I nodded my head and smiled. That was a pretty good idea.  

"Thanks guys," I said, pulling out my phone to text her.

"No problem!"

LIAM: Care to have a picnic lunch tomorrow with your favorite person?

MELISSA: Oh, yeah, I'd love to! Tell Niall I said yes and thank him for asking.

LIAM: That's just hilarious. I'm beside myself right now. :|

MELISSA: Joking! I would love to, Liam, thank you! I'll see you then!

I smiled to myself. All that's left is for her to say yes. Hopefully she does.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*° 

A/N 

Hello guys! 

I hope you like this! Comments? Please tell me! 

xxx, 

Allison