nightmare

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek questioned as he examined Deputy Parrish's arms.

It was a couple days after the teenagers were able to make Rosie talk. She was still healing, but better. Her bruises were beginning to fade, they stood out faintly and less prominent. Derek and Rosie became closer and closer over those days, they spent most of their time together at the loft. But there down time was over, they had to get back to the supernatural wold of Beacon Hills.

 Lydia, Scott, Rosie, and Stiles stood around the two men in Derek's loft. They were all gob-smacked over the whole situation. Apparently, another deputy tried to burn Parrish alive because his name was on the dead pool list.   

"It's the hair and the nails, isn't it? Lydia questioned. "The parts of the body that are essentially dead."

Derek looked at the redhead, disbelief in his eyes and voice. "Well they should be gone."

"I was set on fire. All of me should be gone." Parrish pointed out.

"Not if you're like us." Scott objected.

"Like you?" The deputy questioned.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek responded, ignoring Deputy Parrish.

"What is he?" Rosie asked, curious over how the deputy had been burned alive but is standing in front of them looking completely healthy.

"Sorry, but I have no idea." Derek sighed.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira." Lydia pointed out.

"This is a little out of my experience." The usual brooding man scoffed. "There might be something in the bestiary, did you try Argent?"

Scott sighed, disappointment in his voice. "I don't know where he is."

"Okay, hold on. What's a bestiary?" Parrish shook his head, trying to wrap it around the conversation happening.

Rosie couldn't help but feel bad for the guy. All of this was overwhelming, it took a long time for her to wrap her own head around it.

"Actually-" The deputy cut himself off. "Actually, that's not even my first question, just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia?"

"Like Lydia?" Rosie questioned, looking at the redhead who had become one of her closest friends.

"Are you all psychic?" Parrish asked, like it was quite obvious.

Rosie bit her lip, trying to contain her smile.

"Psychic?" Derek's eyes met the brunettes amused eyes.

The deputy nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Not exactly." Scott said.

Parrish looked at them all, quizzically. "What are you?" He questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.