Chapter 2

Cameron

The trap was stressing as fuck today and I needed her more than ever I urged as I locked the doors behind me. Entering the code I impatiently waited for the system to notify me that all windows and doors to outside were locked.

Beep!

Wasting no time I headed for the stairs hopping two steps at a time. I walked into the bedroom which had dim lights and the aroma of strawberry filled my nostrils; she just got out the shower.

"Baby your home." She smiled.

"Yeah. Tired as hell." I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Awe. I gotchu'." She cooed as she crawled over to me. Soon I felt her soft hands run down my arms from my shoulders. I would be lying if I sad that shit didn't feel good. Then they travelled up my shirt and against my back.

Relieving me of my shirt she placed kisses on my neck while she removed my bullet proof vest. She was doing the damn thing, soon my lil' man jolt in my sweat pants.

"We missed you all day today." She purred in my right ear.

"We?" My eyebrow arched as I questioned.

"Kitty and I." She ran her tongue on my cheek. I hated when she did that shit, but at this time I could careless I needed this.

Grabbing her neck I pulled her to my face, I saw lust dancing in her pupils. Shit I didn't like leading her to stray but fuck it. I pulled in her in a kiss of hunger. As we both fought for our breathe I tore the blouse that she had hiding here erected mounds. Squeezing them she moaned in mouth, I could feel the heat between her thighs as I positioned her on my lap.

Her lips moved from my lips to my neck and slowly she went down. She pushed me down on the bed then helped me out my clothes.

Getting on her knees she slipped her hand in my boxers pulling out my hard rod that had pre cum oozing from the tip.

"Damn." She sighed in awe before licked the tip.

"Shit." I pushed it more in her mouth I felt my tip grazed her throat making her choke.

She began licking it from the base to the tip; slow, kissing my rod, licking it softly, then taking the tip in her mouth and sucking hard. After a few minutes she started to go deeper, taking about half of me in her mouth with every motion. Closing my eyes I pushed her head down because her eyes fixated on mine and I wanted this nut so bad. She started to try and deep throat me, gagging every time she got near the base, then taking it out and slapping it on her tongue.

"Shit." I groaned lowly. I'd be lying if I said this shit didn't feel good.

I began forcing my cock deep into her mouth, holding her by the hair as my dick was buried in her throat. Her hands were on my hips, pushing me off every time she needed a breath. Her spit was dripping from my cock.

"Shit Cam." She whined.

"Mhm." I tried going deeper in her mouth.

"Cameron your dick isn't small." She cried pulling it out. Pushing her head back down on it I let her gagged again.

"Cam now please." She whimpered.

I didn't let her beg twice, before we both knew it I picked her up and flipped her on her back. I reveled in the total wetness of her pussy primed to fuck, and I fought off the urge to just jack rabbit her but I needed to make her feel as if I was in love with her, I needed her to buy this shit. I pushed up into her slowly, soaking it in, feeling the exquisite grasp of her pussy around my cock, but it was hard faking shit being that her pussy had my mind dizzy with the eternity of pleasure. She wrapped her legs tight around my ass as I leaned against the bed head.

"Fuck...damn!" She whispered; her mouth was at my ear as she let her lip graze it. And I could no longer resist. Pulling me into her embrace she pushed my chest against hers, and I began to match her thrusts with increased intensity. With her legs wrapped around me, I fucked Brittany with an unrelenting passion, passion for Kareem.

"Oh, my god, don't stop! baby don't fucking stop!" And she moaned and screamed whispered her way into fits of pure pleasure. I felt myself drifting into another dimension, my cock pushing, thrusting, finding new tomes of pleasure deep inside her. Shit I was gonna cum in a minute I locked back into reality.

"Shit! Cam I'm cumming." And with that I flooded her cave while she came she shook in my arms clawing my back.

Vote!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.