Chapter 19

I cant stop updating I just want to keep y'all happy.

Kareem

"Why is mom sending me to England when I have school tomorrow?" Mia giggled as I packed her in the car.

"Girl your ass needs to be thankful. Hurry and get what you need." I hassled with her shitload of bags as I tried getting them to the trunk of my range rover.

"You're so miserable like mom." She laughed.

She's been so happy all morning I wasn't going to spoil it. She doesn't need to know what happen she would be broken. I was sending her to my mother. I know she will be safe with her.

"Girl quit lying!" I smacked my lips. "Is that everything sweety?"

"Yeah, am I moving?" She asked as I pulled away out the driveway and off to the airport.

"Something like that. Hey so I heard that Drake will be in England next month if you are good I will come up and take you to the concert." I tried changing the subject.

"Yassssss that's the bae!"

"Look at your ass bout bae you better do well in school or else I flying in just to beat that ass."

"Wait, I'm not coming back?"

"Mia." I brushed her off.

"So when is mom coming up?"

"You know your mom and I don't tell each other business we just-"

"Yeah, yeah just do shit when asked and get the job down." She sighed.

"That's my girl keep it up you will be a cartel in no time." I joked. I sped past a couple cars.

"Hell no I don't like that and I will never do it, I wanna be a doctor."

"That's my baby."

"I see you finally got rid of that necklace."

"What?" I asked puzzled trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Your necklace; that one you always have on with the 27 and the ring. It's gone."

"Shit!" I felt my neck and it was smooth as hell; in other words my necklace was gone.

"Wait you lost it?"

"Yes." I sighed.

"Damn what were you doing to lose it?"

"I got in a fight yesterday and I think I know where it is. When I drop you off at the airport I will go pick it up."

"Wait you not coming in with me?"

"You know I can't be seen in the day like this." I said as I pulled up at the entrance of the airport.

"This the reason I don't wanna be like you and Mom. Anyway I'm a go."