Chapter 21

I just noticed I have two spelling for Brittney/Brittany forgive me my loves but it should be the one with the 'e' if I do mess up I apologize in advance 

Kareem

I woke up in King's arms feeling safe and secure for the first in three years. For the past three years I've slept with my gun under my pillow and I slept for only four hours. Rolling in the bed I looked around to an empty bed then I notice the shower was on.

And I knew this was the perfect time to leave before it was too late. Grabbing the complimentary notepad and pen that the hotel provided I scribbled quickly; 

I had a great time last night, thanks for scratching that itch hopefully I will see you some other time. But I honestly think you should leave Chi-town or else I will be forced to kill you. Go back home to Brittney and word from the wise don't tell your father you saw me.

Dropping it on the table I hurried into my clothes and left; not before dropping my panty next to the note the least I could have done was to leave him a gift. I didn't go through the front because I knew he would ask the receptionist if I passed.

Cameron didn't know the danger of us been close to each other or even him knowing that I was alive. I went way past the boundaries of what was not suppose to happen. I was risking everything I built in the three years and I had no intention of risking so much.

I hopped in my range and pulled off. 

I walked into my office and exhausted as fuck

I walked into my office and exhausted as fuck. Ciara walked in with a foam cup and bunch of papers. "Morning or should I say good afternoon." She smirked. This girl was smart and she had a future it puzzled me why she stayed with me and worked as my right hand.

"Fuck you." I took the cup out her hand and chucked her my middle finger as I sipped on my coffee.

"I didn't think Jaheim would have you bed this late."

"Who said anything about him?"

"Wait there is someone else?"

"What are those in your?" The girls knew what they needed to know.