Chapter 24

Cameron

It's been a week since I last saw Kareem. I still can't believe all that have happened in the week. Shit was just not making sense; first she faked her death, then she hides my kid from me, she is now in the drug game and she controls the streets of Chi-Town all this damn time.

Shit I was beyond pissed, since I got back I haven't even went home. How the fuck could she do me like that? I wanted to kill her right there; for all the shit she put me through. But I couldn't help but to love her. She was my first love. She meant the world to me and no matter what happen between us I will always love her.

I walked in my room throwing my duffel bag on the ground. Stripping myself of my shirt I walked into the bathroom as I unstrapped my bullet proof vest and got a shower. I was so damn tired.

"So the bitch you been with for the last two weeks didn't fuck you well you finally decided to come home." She rolled her eyes at me turning down the television.

Avoiding her I got dressed and laid in bed. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stressed as hell, mom's funeral was tomorrow and I wasn't in the mood to go but I had no choice.

It was fucked up enough I had to lie to the niggas about Chi-Town, but I did tell them that the dealer for that side of town is an old friend and I'll let it slip just once. I wasn't surprise she became one she had it all; the attitude and the mentality to kill.

Slap!

"Why the fuck you ignoring me!" She shouted. The next thing I know I was hovering over her with one hand on her throat.

"Cameron you're hurting-"

"Shut the fuck up and give me one reason I should beat the shit outta you right now." I asked looking her dead in the eyes. If there was one shit I hated was raising my hand at a female, my dad never raised his hands at my mother and I would never let a nigga do that shit to my sister.

"You're hurting me." A tear fell from her eyes.

"The next time I won't just hurt you." I rolled off her and laid back on my side switching off my lamp.

"I'm sorry. I'm just scared of losing you."

"You done lost me." I sighed.

"What's making you stay?"

"The baby." I said truthfully.

I always wanted a child with Kareem, I felt like our life would have been complete if it was just us two and a kid. But that didn't happen. Now Brittney was pregnant I was going to make sure that everything goes well.

"Cameron I love you." She whined.

"Goodnight." I wasn't in for her shit right about now.   

Kaesy

Kaesy

"You sure this sniper good?" I asked the cashier. I wanted something silent but deadly all packed in one shot and the cashier at the gun store assured me it would.