Chapter 7

Cameron

"What the fuck she said!" I got up flipping the table that had cups of the henny that sat on the table, while I had Ciroc. The smashing of glass echoed in the now silent room. Since the week started they've been bringing me nothing but bad news.

"She said 'the last man that requested her presence died. So be careful of what the fuck you wish for!' that's what's the lil' youngin from off 71st street in Chi-town said one of her bitches said.

"Hol' the fuck up none of'em have seen this 'Queenie' before." I turned around staring at them. I was now fucking pissed. One of the hottest cities now on the map was Chicago and someone took out Bloodz and I wanted to mark Chi before some nigga took it up and these niggas made someone beat me to this shit! And it was a woman.

"Y'all a bunch a bitches y'all ain't even on some real G shit right about now." I turned around. I wanted to tear the fucking trap down. I needed Chicago. Shit that was my ticket back to RichVille and some bitch took it! Fuck naw, not in my book I'm not gonna sit and let that shit happen. I was going to show her who the fuck is boss.

"Boss we tried getting to her, but her girls wouldn't let us see her."

"Somebody shut this bitch up! You mean to tell me none of y'all followed them?" This shit was beyond unbelievable.

"Deemo and I followed them but they led us to Bloodz old trap. Next thing I know we lost'em." Quenga explained. But at this point I didn't want an explanation.

"Listen I got shit to do, yall better have a fucking plan on how y'all gone get my shit back." I ordered as I stared at the reminder that flashed on my phone screen.

"Get this placed fixed up and get your ass on the street, yall fucking with my money, the last nigga that fucked around with my shit buried his family along with his new born. Watch who you fucking with." I walked out the door slamming it behind me.   

My car pulled up around the water fountain as I waited patiently on Monique

My car pulled up around the water fountain as I waited patiently on Monique. The last thing I wanted was to be here. It's been a week since ma' passed away. And I have been nothing but depressed. I just can't believe she was gone.

After everything that happened I stayed in touch with Monique because I knew she wouldn't manage well with all the shit that happened. She needed someone and mom being sick she couldn't depend on her. Dad was never the type to show sympathy and Monique was always depressed, Jace didn't fuck with coke no more, after he got back on his feet he wasn't the same; he had changed, he didn't have the love he had had before. It wasn't soon before they broke up. But he was down for the trap so I kept him, he was still my brother at the end of the day.

I had sent Jace to Jamaica do go do some business for me, he had hook ups that would strengthen my trades being that the 5-o was picking up on a drop-off spot on the coast.

I called him the other day about Mom and it didn't end well, He doesn't want to talk about it nor what she was talking about.

"How long you been waiting?" She asked throwing her school bag in the backseat.