Chapter 22

Yes I'm back now, I had to rewrite a chapter, and add two I'm ready to give you the updates in your hands now lol

Kareem

A month had pass and I heard Cameron had left Chicago weeks ago and it was back to business for me. I had forget about him, my main focus was running my empire with my girls. Today I was not going to the trap I was laid up on a pool chair by the pool at the Ritz Carlton, I had a stressful week due to the 5-0 sniffing around my drop points, I had to change my routes.

I had to take the day off to get pampered, I had taken out my twenty inch red stright hair and had grey curls just dancing on my ass when I walked.

In my two piece black and white bikini I read a new book by Diamond Dior "Straight Outta' Compton" blocking out the world.

***

Keisha

"Keishaaaa! Where the hell you at tho' open the damn door!" The sounds of the grills at the front door shook against the door and echoed in my apartment.

"Who the hell is at my door?" I shouted as I covered my head with my pillow.

"I swear I will kick this shit down come open the damn door!" The knocks got louder.

This was the shit I hated about living here; The walls was too damn thin, never could a bitch fuck in peace without em' nosey ass old neighbors telling me to choose the lord and go to church like bitch I fuck who the fuck I want to fuck whenever, not to mention when I be yelling up in this bitch.

My apartment was always in a good shape, but I was so damn tired I didn't clean it yesterday. I was planning to do it after I woke up but some bitch had to come cut my sleep short.

The crust around the lids of my eyes fell as I tried adjusting to the light. The minute I eased up off the bed I felt a pain in my back.

I rolled out of bed annoyed as fuck. I had work later who the fuck could be at my damn door. I dragged my sore feet on the rough worn out brown carpet that was once white.

"Shit." I murmured as I kicked the 6 inch Versace stilettos that I almost tripped over in the corner.

I tiptoed to the window and peeped to see who the hell it was. The all black and gold 64' Impala parked out front sold him out.

"I see your ass looking through the damn window just open the damn door."

Hissing my teeth I opened the door. "Deejay, why the fuck you banging on my door this early in the morning?" I asked pissed as fuck, a bitch can't get some damn sleep in her damn house.