Chapter 20

I have to stop here tonight loves! The rest needed editing and more description and stuff.

I would like to apologize to the readers that thinks the chapters are short. There will chapters where I will have to leave you hanging...

 There will chapters where I will have to leave you hanging

Kareem

"Let me the fuck go!" I shouted as I entered the room. I watched as he locked all the locks on the door after he put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door.

"Explain yourself." He said pouring himself a shot of Ciroc walking over to me.

"I would like a shot too." I said coldly. At this time I really didn't give a fuck.

After staring at me and noticing that I wasn't joking he got up and went to the kitchen for another shot.

While he got up from the table I snatched his gun from the table and drank his glass, I needed a drink bad and I couldn't wait. When he got back he took the bottle with him. When he saw that I drank his he shook his head.

Refilling his glass and giving me mine as the room reigned with silent.

"Explain yourself." He said again. But I wasn't in the mood to talk not to him right now. Instead I belched out and refill my glass.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't shoot you and kill you right now, right here." My eyes got low as I stared at him with the gun aiming at him.

Taking the bottle to his head he got up and took off his clothes in front me. And all the memories came rushing back as I saw his body, shit his body was looking right. His abs were still there well engraved perfectly on his chest. My heart began to race as thoughts rushed through my head. It's been a while since I got some good dick.

His dick looked like it even got longer than the last time I saw it. When he got down to his underwear he slipped his hands in his shorts and gave it a stroke that made my breathing uneven.

Standing up I took up the bottle and downed the rest that was left and took my clothes too in front him and he stroke his dick.

"Come here!" He growled pulling me into a kiss of thirst and hunger. Years of yearning for each other's touch were in this shit. I wanted him, all of him. He pushed us to the bed as he devour me with is soft juicy lips. Soon I was squiring under his heat and I wanted him to touch me.

Directing his hand to my kitty I sat whimpered when he slid his hand in my panty.

Nights gone I fantasized of his chocolate cock between my legs as I moan for my life. While he fingered me he e played with my nipples. After squeezing one of my breasts he took one in his mouth and sucked on my nipple making me purr his name.

But I craved his dick; using my free hand I slipped my hand in his shorts and stroked him. Rubbing my hand over his over sized beast I felt as his body jolt as if an electric shock has ran through his body. He was getting harder by the minute.