Chapter 12

I don't think anyone understands how much I loved updating for you guys but I want this book to last a bit cause I haven't started book 4. So after this chapter I will post one more chapter. I'm so sad I wanted to post more.

 I'm so sad I wanted to post more

Kareem

"Who the fuck was he?" I asked as I walked in the cover-up trap house.

No one knows where my trap was and I wanted to keep it that way. Betrayal was something I was planning to avoid and to do that I kept things to myself. My girls makes the product and they sell the product; all fifteen of them.

My girls meant a lot to me and I wanted them to be appreciated wherever they went so I made them wear black leather jacket with a white tee that had a crown on it and a black jeans or leather pants.

"One of the Rodrigues boys. Them motherfucking Disciples!" Xavier said as she spat blood on the ground as she walked out the door. This was the only part of the job I hated when they got in their feelings. I told them there wasn't a time for that in this hustle. It was strictly business and I wasn't in for this shit.

It was no secret she hassled with him due to the blood stains on her white blouse. Her uniform was fucked up. Xavier had a bad temper and if she feels like she is going to lose that's when she kills. I stared at the dead man on the ground and his wounds were visible.

"Where the fuck she get a gun?" I muttered to myself.

I didn't like the girls with weapons just in case they got stopped by the cops I didn't want them to get caught.

"She used his gun."

"Who the fuck is this guy?" I asked again as I knitted my eyebrows.

"One of King's boys." Ciara threw me a pair of gloves.

Why the fuck Cameron pushing this shit, his ass must have found out that Chi-town was filled with hungry crack heads and they would spend their money on that shit that would have them coming back.

Stooping over him I examined his body while the six girls scattered over the place as look out.

Using my knife I ripped his shirt open and counted his gunshot wounds on his chest. None was near his heart, as a matter a fact none was near important organs. He wasn't dead.

"He's not dead." I murmured to myself.

"What?" Shugga asked.

"He's not dead." I stared at my girls as the stared at me. "Get the van ready, tie him up we going home."

"Queen you fucking crazy or on some shit." Xavier shouted at me as she walked back in with blood running down her arm.

"Watch who the fuck you raising your voice at. You went against my orders and took him on yourself when you know fucking well once there's an intruder you call for backup and work together but since you want to be a fucking man then grew a motherfucking dick and help them put him in the fucking truck." I screwed my face.

I understand she wanted to show us that she was the fucking man but her actions spoke otherwise. I respected Xavier and I understand that she was finding herself but she was having problems finding herself overall sometimes she acted like a soft girl and it wasn't helping her. And I caught her fucking niggas numerous times so I was never convinced she was a dike. Bloodz just fucked up her head.

"Was he alone?"

"No one knows. When Xay called us she was alone with him." Ming grunt as she stooped low helping the other tie him up.  

Vote!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond