Chapter 15

Kareem

As if I was Cleopatra I rolled out of my Egyptian cotton sheets semi-nude strolling to the bathroom to pee. After releasing the bottle of wine I drank last night I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Today was just mine to relax while the girls delivered my shit.

I walked out the bathroom when I was finish and stopped by my mirror staring at myself. 'Damn I've came along way.' I thought to myself. I wasn't that shy girl anymore, I didn't give a fuck about what people thought of me and I knew what I wanted and I went for that shit.

When I was younger I let people hurt me and run over me now bitches had to think twice before they sneeze beside me. I was fierce and dangerous and everybody and they mama' knew damn well not to fuck with Queenie! 

I admired myself, my hair was completely dyed red, and I got a nose piercing and along with a dimple piercing and to top it off was my side tattoo that ran from my boobs to my thighs; butterflies with a tiger scratches all over them.

"Fuck it I'm just a bad bitch!" I laughed as I walked out the room into my hall. But I was abruptly interrupt from the ringing of my phone.
Running back I jumped on my bed answering it.

"Kareem Jenkins weh yuh did deh, yuh no see mi did a call yuh?"

"Mommy! You can't be calling my government name out like that over the phone!" I fussed it's like she doesn't get it.

"A raise yuh a raise yuh voice likkle gyal?"

"No ma'am."

"Oh mek sure, so wah yuh a do?"

"Well I was about to get something to eat, what you been up to?" I asked walking out to the kitchen.

"Deh yah wid Kamrin, Taking his spoilt ass to the zoo today." She sighed.

"Didn't you take him last week already?" I asked as I searched my cupboards.

"Yeah but him wan' go again, him love England yuh see and no ask if me nah shivah." She cursed.

"Awe, let me talk to the babe." I cooed. 'I ain't got shit to eat in this damn house' I thought to myself.

"Kamrin come talk to Kar Kar!"

"Kar Kar!" I heard him screaming in the background. "Hello!"

"Kam Kam, what's up buddy?" I shouted as I walked back into my room to get dressed I needed some food so bad.

"nun' mum mum not nice." He sighed like some depressed mother of ten.

"Oh lord, what did she do now?" I pulled out a full black sweat set.

"She say no more zoo." He said barely pronouncing his words right.

"Damn Kam you got a chick you meeting at the zoo or something why you wanna go to the zoo?"

"I don't know." He sighed, sometimes I feel like this nigga got some bills to pay that I don't know shit about! What the hell he got going for him why he sighing his ass only three.

"I can't even with you right now you too much for me, give mum mum back the phone."

"Bye kar kar love you!"

"I love you too baby boy."

"Likkle boy go put on yuh sock yuh see how yah go ketch cole' try go find dem and put dem on!"

"Oh lord, mommy I gonna go now I need food."

"Alright, me know me nah go hear from yuh till three months time."

"Mommy you know I can't risk anyone knowing."

"Me know, it's just we miss yuh, him miss you."

"I gotta' go I love you." I sighed hanging up.

I missed him too.

Vote! Comment ! Share!Follow!

Vote!
Comment !
Share!
Follow!

Diamond.