Chapter 14

I can't help myself I just had to update some more the comments are killing me and I love you guys so much and Caramel_Dreams is a sweetheart lol

Cameron

It was like everything was caving in on a nigga, Brittney has been getting on a nigga's nerve and the trap was getting more stressing. And now this;

I stared at the pictures that I got today and I was beyond furious I couldn't even talk. This shit was fucking unbelievable. I only sent Deemo out when I wanted the job done; he always got it done when the others couldn't do it. He was one of my best men, I could trust him to do anything but they killed him.

"He's dead." I stared at the others in the room. I could feel the anger tightly packed in the room.

"Damn we need to take this nigga down now King." Brian said standing up.

"Yeah, this nigga's gotta go, he fucking around now."

"Mess with a blood you with a blood you mess with the whole fam!"

"Yeah!" They chorused.

"I'm going to Chi-Town myself and I'm going to kill him myself!" I stood up slamming my hand on the table making the pictures scatter.

"Yeah!" They shouted.

"Am I my brother's keeper?" I shouted.

"Yes we are!" They chorused back.

"Am I my brother's keeper!"

"Yes we are!"

"Yes I fucking am!"  I shouted.

I pulled up around the fountain in the front of the yard staring at the house

I pulled up around the fountain in the front of the yard staring at the house. I still can't believe she was gone.

Getting out I slammed the door to my mustang. Jogging up the steps to the door I glimpsed his Cadillac parked in the garage. Opening the door I walked in and my nose was invaded by the smell of macaroni. Punky was home today.