Chapter 13

Kareem

As the girls unloaded him from the truck I went to the basement of our trap to prepare for his procedure. I wasn't a qualified a medical practitioner but I knew a few shit. I watched my mother for years.

Thinking about her made me think of my past, my past was some shit I never spoke of. That why in high school I stayed quiet and by myself. I had a fucked up life and I could never understand why.

Why I had to move a lot, why my dad always came home wounded, why my mother always threatening to leave his ass? They told me he was a cop when the motherfucker was trifling ass drug dealer that couldn't stand on his word. One week he disappeared and left us high and dry next thing I know we dodging FBI as we fled the house. The ole' fucker was in Mexico. He didn't break my mom and he wasn't even close to breaking me. She tried protecting me from him and what he did but all she was doing was protecting me from who I truly was.

Taking off my jacket I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

"What took yall ass's so long to get down here...And that wasn't on his face when I last saw him where the hell that came from?"

"Shugga fucked him up just now he woke up."

"Jesus I need him alive why the fuck y'all don't listen." I ranted as I dried my hands. "Make sure he's tied to the table, fix him and leave. Xavier you stay."

Getting my sterilized instruments along with some liquid anesthesia and a piece of cloth, I placed them on the mobile table that was parked next to me. Taking up the cloth I tied it over his mouth. Then I ensured all the straps on his both feet and arms were tight.

Putting on the mask over his mouth and nose I turned on the machine before I walked over to the cupboard and got some ointments and bandage for Xay's arm.

Resting the stuff on the table next to her I pulled on a pair of syntax gloves and began to work: I helped her out her jacket and examined her injury. It was worst than I expected. Walking back over to the cupboard I retrieved a bottle of ciroc I kept in the back of the cupboard for when I wanted to escape this fucked life I was living. Pouring out a shot I took up the block of wood that sat on the counter in the extreme left. Walking back over to her I gave her the glass and the block.

I watched as she took the glass to her head and then bit into the block, wasting no time I nipped the butt of the bullet that didn't go too deep into her arm and pulled it out but I could tell it hurt as a bitch.

I would have given her local anesthesia in the arm so that she won't feel it but this was her punishment for not following my instructions.

"Fuck it couldn't my punishment be less hurtful than this it hurts like a bitch."

"Man the fuck up!" I scowled pouring alcohol into the little hole.

"Fuck!" She grunted as she stabbed her teeth into the block.

I used the gauze dampened with normal saline and and wiped it out then I sew it up with the suture then covered it with wrapping.

"He came here to kill you." She said softly and I could hear my heart crushing into bits like cubes of ice.

"What?" I stopped in my tracks staring at him.

It wasn't news to me that a lot of people wanted me dead. But I felt a pint of hurt in my heart.He wanted me dead.

"He sent him here to kill you, and I wanted to make sure he wouldn't escape so I took care of him."

"Thanks, but I what if he hurt you? Xay I know you want to do so much but you can't, you need the others to help you out. Give me a minute." I dismissed her.

The moment she walked out I locked the door behind her, the last thing I needed was disturbance. Walking over to him I cut off his shirt and began.  

Vote!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.