Chapter 18

Cameron

I woke up with a bitching head ache. As my eyes adjust to the lighting in the room I groaned in pain. Shit! What the fuck happened to my head I tried remembering what I was doing that may have cause this feeling. My hands fled to my head and I felt a bandage wrapped around my head. This was serious as hell I needed to know what the hell took place yesterday.

All I can remember was finding the old warehouse the boys went to and waited to see if anyone would come. Then I saw a black range rover pulled up and left and I began to follow it to a ware house and I was fighting some nigga I'on even know then I woke up here.

I got up out the bed and went to the bathroom to take a piss. Shit Chicago got worst. I haven't been in the city for a day and shit already popping off. But I ain't leaving till I get to the bottom of shit.

After relieving myself I took a shower and got dressed. Removing the bandage I noticed that I got a bad ass hit in my head so I had to get a tam to cover it. And I was out to go find clues to what happen yesterday.  

Pulling up to the warehouse I followed her to I noticed the yellow tape around the place

Pulling up to the warehouse I followed her to I noticed the yellow tape around the place. Shit 5-o was around, anything they snatched I didn't want to have shit to do with it. Jumping out the car quickly I ran inside the warehouse to see what exactly took places.

Looking around everywhere had a bullet hole. Putting on my gloves I walked around trying to find somewhat of a clue.

There was more shit in here when I came here yesterday I guess someone took it or the police got it. Walking to towards the backdoor I couldn't help but notice something that reflected the sun inside. It had to be a piece of gold because it shone so bright at me I had to cover my eyes.

Walking over to it I took it up and stared at the piece of metal in my hand.

"Kareem." I whispered in shock as I stared at the engagement ring that I gave her along with the matching necklace that said "27" I gave her on her 18th birthday.

Suddenly, shit started to come back to me, I followed her here. I saw when she jumped out her car and ran in here and I had to see if it was really her. So I came in only to hear shitload of gunshots and I wasn't even packed. When they calm down I went in only to see her running killing a nigga. But a nigga creep up on me and I had to beat him but I was no match for his strength. I was getting outta' shape. Then I heard more shots while ole' dude and I hassled on the ground. This wasn't the shit I came here for. But soon I heard another shot and soon the nigga was dead,

When I got up I felt like shitting myself I didn't know if she was real or this was an illusion. But there stood Kareem; looking bad as fuck. Her hair was long and red and her shaped was shown in the sweat suit she wore. Damn this had to be a dream I thought.

I remember calling out her name and that was it I don't know what happen next.

If she left this here I know she coming back and I wasn't leaving till I see her I don't get this. I was mad and confused at the same damn time. I swear I hope my head wasn't playing tricks on me because it was now fucking with my feelings

Going back in my car I parked the car in an alley not too far the warehouse. This was the only road to the warehouse so I know for sure I will see her.   

Lmaooo I could see some of y'all smiles now! Happy as hell huh

Lmaooo I could see some of y'all smiles now! Happy as hell huh...your welcome! Or are you sure it is a happy reunion Kay isn't who she was three years ago guys...Sigh let me go sit my evil ass down.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.