Chapter 10

Cameron

"Ah, this shit ought to be good." Nique laughed leaning back in her chair.

"What? You ready now?" I asked checking my phone.

"Cameron!" An annoying voice said behind me.

"Shit." I sighed.

"It ain't shit yet, who this hoe you fucking with, though."

"Woah, Cam control your bitch, she finna get her ass slapped," Nique said calmly.

"Who the fuck you referring to hoe!"

"Hell no!!! somebody better get her. She wants to die." Nique shouted and soon the entire mall was surrounding us.

"Look, I think you should leave, we talk about this when we get home," I said trying to not get angry at her.

"What the actual fuck I know damn well you ain't saying shit to me I'm your girlfriend."

"Yes, bitch know your title, your just the girlfriend you ain't gone be more than that."

"Hoe no one talking to you."

"Both of yall stop!" Man, I swear if they embarrassed me I was gonna go the fuck off.

"Cameron get rid of this hoe, How the fuck you were gone go behind my back and cheat on me with this."

"I'm so through with this skinny bitch." Nique got up and was walking off.

"Shit had me thinking I would have to move you myself." She scoffed. Shit!

"Okay bitch know who you fucking with. Since you don't know I will show you." Monique ran over to her and slammed her on a table.

"Hoe find your own fucking size to fuck with!" She slammed her head on the table.

Even though she was my baby sister I never had to fight for her unless it was some wack ass nigga. She knew how to fend for herself. Brittney, on the other hand, couldn't do shit.

"Bitch get the fuck off of me." She grabbed her throat and rolled over on her.

But soon Nique was back on top punching her. And then I remember that she was pregnant.

"Shit." I ran over to them pulling Monique off of her. But she had a grip on her hair or what I thought was her hair all her tracks came flying out.

"Your ass better not let me see you anywhere around my city." Nique panted while I held her back. "Shit you lucky my brother hold me back you dumb hoe. I swear you do not know shit about Monique Rodrigues bitch I will have you begging for me to kill you bitch." Shit she was angry as I pulled her away from the food court.

"Spanish my ass, my draws more expensive than her nappy ass weave she got in! little wanna be Mexican! Bitch please!"

I could see that she was shocked and her eyes pooled with apologies. Shaking my head I hauled Nique to the car.

"See them mongrels you always fucking with. The one good girl you get you fuck it up and she dead, Ughh you need to let your hoe know who she fucking with Cam oh I wanna go back in there with a crowbar and finish her face." She fought as I pushed her in the passenger seat.

Before I slammed the door shut I switched on the child lock. Then I hopped in the driver seat and sped out.

"She's pregnant," I said staring straight ahead of me. My life was fucked up.

"Well ain't that some shit."  

Vote! 

Vote! 

Comment!

Share!

Follow!

Diamond.