Chapter 6

Yall asses just got lucky, I will be busy this weekend so this should be enough! Love you my wonderful babies!

Do you love me :'(
Out of all of the books this one is my favorite because my baby becomes a badass

Do you love me :'(Out of all of the books this one is my favorite because my baby becomes a badass

Kareem

I use to think he still thought of me but I pushed that thought aside when I took a trip up to Florida. I was supposed to meet with Stef about a trade when I somehow found myself in the same store as him.

 I was supposed to meet with Stef about a trade when I somehow found myself in the same store as him

If there was one thing I hated was leaving Chicago to discuss business. Being new to the game and being a female the last thing I needed was niggas thinking I can be easily walked over. But this trade was important to me; this was the shit that I heard would have niggas running back it would help me get in the game quicker than I thought.

I wanted to look bad ass to convince the trader because I heard it was the key to get the trade, and most persons wasn't convinced I was bad at all so I went shopping for this meeting.

If there was any drug that was in demand and was hard to get I was told Stef was my guy. He had link that never broke and he could get you anything. He was my only chance to becoming a cartel. I was told he knows me and that I use to fuck with Cameron. It's like I can never escape my past where he was concerned.

I came strapped in my black leather pants with a black crop top cover with a black leather jacket. My red Brazilian sew-in was in a high ponytail. My nails were freshly painted in black, accompanied by a pair of suede Jimmy Choo knee boots. I had in my hoop earrings and last I had on my 'Tell A Bitch Come At Me!" face as I chew my gum. My eyes were covered by my pair of dark shaded Ray Bands and my 9mm in my back waist under the jacket.

The police was catching on to the meet and greet at famous restaurants and to avoid that he decided on meeting up in the Versace outlet out by Water Tower Place.

Pulling up the sleeve on my right hand I look at the time. The nigga late.

Taking my mind off his tardiness I walked around the store looking at their bottoms for ladies. As I scrolled through a rack I noticed a middle aged woman a rack down from me searching. I found it odd for a woman of her age to be in here but for some odd reason I felt as if I saw her somewhere before. Ignoring her I pulled a black skirt out that looks so damn good but my hips was so wide I doubt it would even go up on me.