Chapter 10

"Hey StarSong, you hungry, girl?" Eydis asked, walking over to StarSong's area in the bottom of Dagur's ship. StarSong jumped around, making happy noises. Eydis laughed, "Here ya go, StarSong," She said, throwing a basket of fish to StarSong, "Wanna go for a ride today?"
"Oh Eyd, you can't go today. I have something planned," Dagur said, walking up to Eydis. "What would that planned thing be?" Eydis asked, turning to look at Dagur.

"My sister is visiting!"

"Since when did you have a sister?" Eydis asked, clearly surprised. "Since a few years ago," Dagur smiled, "Long story. She's a lot like you. I think you'll like her." Dagur smirked, walking out, leaving Eydis to wonder what his sister is like.

*Hours Later*

"Dragon approaching, Dagur, sir!"
"Let them come! It's Heather!" Dagur stood staring up at Heather, who was on her own dragon, WindShear.
"Hey,brother!" Heather said, landing on the ship. She jumped off of WindShear, and Dagur hugged her. Eydis walked out of the captain's quarters.
"Heather, this is Eydis," Dagur smiled. "Hi," Eydis smiled at Heather.
"Eydis, this is my sister Heather."
"Nice to meet you, Eydis," Heather smiled. Eydis walked over to WindShear.
"Wow! A Razorwhip! Was it hard to train her?" Eydis asked. Heather smiled, "Not really. She was injured when I found her, and I helped her. Eventually she let me ride her. Although I couldn't have done it without the things the Dragon Riders taught me."

Dagur's smile turned into a frown. "Sorry, I know you don't like talking about them," Heather said as she looked at Dagur.
"You mean Hiccup and his friends?" Eydis asked.
"Yeah. You know them?"
"Yeah. I know them," Eydis sighed.

"How about we go eat! You look hungry, Heather. C'mon Eyd," Dagur said, walking into the captain's quarters. "Eyd?" Heather questioned. "It's his nickname for me," Eydis blushed.
"I see," Heather smiled. Together they walked into the captain's quarters where Dagur was waiting.

*An Hour Later*

Eydis was playing with StarSong, in the bottom of the ship, while Dagur and Heather watched from the other side. Heather looked at Dagur, and noticed he was smiling, while watching Eydis. "So, Dagur, what's going on between you and Eydis?" Heather raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What? What makes you think somethings going on?" Dagur looked at Heather. "Just, how you look at her, and when you talk about her, your face lights up, and your smile when you see her," Heather shrugged,putting a hand on her side, "I don't know, you tell me," She laughed.

Dagur scowled at Heather. Eydis walked over to Heather and Dagur. "So, Eydis, wanna go for a ride?" Heather asked, smiling. "Sure. Let's go," Eydis smiled.
"See ya later, brother," Heather said. Dagur smiled as he watched Heather and Eydis walking away.
"C'mon girl! Time for a ride!" StarSong ran out, and into Eydis, knocking her down. Eydis laughed, "She's excited." Heather laughed too, helping Eydis stand.
"WindShear, let's go for a ride!" Heather said. WindShear came out to the girls. They got on their dragons and left.

Even after they were gone, Dagur was still smiling. Until...
"Night Fury!!"

He ran up to the deck of the ship. "Hiccup!?" He scowled, "Hiccup, brother, come have a nice chat with me!" Toothless landed on the ship.
"Huh. Didn't think that would work," Dagur said to himself.
"Dagur, what are you up to? What are you doing to Eydis?" Hiccup asked, jumping off Toothless. "What am I up to?" Dagur said, walking closer to Hiccup, "It doesn't matter to you what I'm doing. And as for Eydis, she isn't here," He said,still walking closer.
"That's close enough, Dagur," Hiccup said, putting his hand up to stop Dagur. Dagur stopped where he was standing.

"And where's Eydis, if she isn't here?" Hiccup asked, still holding his hand up. "You just missed her. She's out flying with Heather," Dagur smirked.
"Heather?!" Hiccup put his hand down. "Yep, Heather, my sister, is with Eydis. Who knows where," Dagur said, saying the last part quieter.
"I know where," Hiccup jumped on Toothless, "C'mon Bud!" Toothless took off, flying away in the direction that Heather and Eydis went.
"He only came for the girls." Dagur muttered, "Eh, oh well." He shrugged.

*Meanwhile, with Eydis and Heather*

"Hey Eydis! See that island? Let's land there!" Heather yelled to Eydis. "Alright!" Eydis replied. "Take us down, girl!" Eydis patted StarSong's head. The girls landed on the island.
"So, Eydis? What's up with you and Dagur?" Heather asked. Eydis blushed, "What do you mean?"
Heather looked out at the sea, and sat down on the beach. Eydis sat next to her.
"I've seen the way you look at him." Heather said.
"Oh, uh..."
"C'mon, tell me. What's going on?"
Eydis sighed, "To be honest, I don't really know." Just then, Toothless and Hiccup came flying in. "Hey Hiccup!" Heather said, standing up.

"Hiccup?!?" Eydis said,standing up quickly and backing off. "Eydis, we need to talk."
"I'm not listening to anything you have to say!"
"Fine. Heather, mind telling her?"
Heather walked over to Eydis.
"Eydis."
Eydis sighed.
"My brother is worse than you think," Heather said. "I've known him since we were young teens. Almost 10 years. How in Thor's name can he be worse than I think?"
Heather sighed, "Eydis, he probably didn't tell you, but Dagur did kill his- our- father."