Chapter 15

Eydis and StarSong were flying through the sky. Eydis sighed, "Do you think it's true, girl? That Hiccup really is my twin brother?" Eydis laid back on StarSong, breathing heavily. She looked at her bracelet, at her name, and Stoick's chief seal.
"I'm alone, until I'm a young teen. Then I meet Dagur, then he leaves for a few years. Then he comes back, and I meet my twin brother I never knew I had!" Eydis sighed and sat up, "My life is a mess."

All of a sudden, Eydis hears some kind of song, and StarSong starts acting weird, and she feels like she's being pulled to something. "What is it, girl?" StarSong suddenly swoops down onto a near by island. "StarSong,what's wrong?" Eydis asked, starting to get worried. StarSong went to a rock valley on the island. "Woah," Eydis whispered, seeing a ton of dragons stuck in an orange, rock like substance. "StarSong, let's get out of here," Eydis whispered to her dragon. Eydis heard a loud dragon's roar. "C'mon girl, let's get out of here. NOW!" Eydis yelled, pulling on StarSong to move, watching a giant, yet thin, colorful dragon land and pick up a dragon that was stuck in the orange rock.

 NOW!" Eydis yelled, pulling on StarSong to move, watching a giant, yet thin, colorful dragon land and pick up a dragon that was stuck in the orange rock

"Eydis!!!"
Eydis turned around to see Hiccup and Toothless flying in. "Eydis get out of there!!" Hiccup yelled. "I can't! StarSong won't move!" Eydis yelled back. "That's because she's attracted to the Death Song's song!" Hiccup said, landing next to StarSong, "We have to snap her out of it!" Eydis covered StarSong's ears, "C'mon girl. Snap out of it!" Suddenly, StarSong took off so fast, that Eydis couldn't hold on.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!" Eydis screamed, as she fell. "Get her, Bud!" Hiccup yelled. Toothless shot up and caught Eydis. She grabbed Hiccup and held on for her life. "Thank you, Hiccup," She said as soon as she realized they caught her. She let go of Hiccup, and watched as StarSong flew off. "StarSong!! Come back!" Eydis yelled. "C'mon, Bud. Hurry!" Hiccup told Toothless. "What is all that orange rock stuff?" Eydis asked.

"That's the Death Song's trap. It spits that at dragons and after it hardens, the dragon has no way of escape. Unless they're smart enough use their fire breath to melt the rock," Hiccup answered. "Is the Death Song that huge, colorful dragon we saw?" Eydis asked. "Most likely," Hiccup answered, "There!"
"Oh no! It got StarSong! How do we free her?" Eydis asked. "Toothless, Plasma blast, but don't hurt StarSong!" Hiccup told Toothless. Toothless shot a plasma blast, just enough to heat up the rock and melt it. Toothless landed, and Eydis jumped off. "StarSong!" She said,running over to her dragon, and hugging her. "C'mon, let's get out of here!" Eydis said, climbing up on StarSong. StarSong took off, with Toothless and Hiccup following close behind, they made it off the island without anymore trouble.

"Thanks Hiccup. If you didn't show up, something horrible could've happened to StarSong," Eydis said, hugging her dragon. "Or you," Hiccup said, "But, it was no problem. We've dealt with the Death Song before, while dealing with a Thunderdrum!"
"A Death Song and a Thunderdrum? Wow, you guys are pretty amazing to be dealing with both at the same time," Eydis said, looking down at the sea. "I guess so," Hiccup said.
"By the way,If you don't mind me asking,how did you loose your leg?" Eydis asked. Hiccup laughed. "It's a long story."
"I've got time," Eydis smiled.
"Alright, so it all started 4 years ago-"