Chapter 11

"No, he... He couldn't have!" Eydis yelled.
"Eydis, he did. In fact, he destroyed my entire village," Heather said. Eydis gasped, looking at the ground and stumbling backwards. She stopped and just stood there, with her arms crossed, still staring at the ground.
"I'm sorry, Eydis," Hiccup said. Eydis didn't answer, just stood there. Eventually she looked up at Hiccup.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I..."
"I know. You feel like you knew him better than anyone else. Eydis. Please come join us," Hiccup pleaded. "Wait, Heather, you're with them?" Eydis asked.

"Yes, I am."
"Does Dagur know?"
"No. He doesn't."
Eydis looked at the ground, "Aren't you betraying him, though," Eydis asked, "By befriending his worst enemies?"
"In a way, yes, but also no," Heather answered. Eydis sighed and looked at Hiccup.

"Hiccup. I'm sorry." She said.
"It's alright, Eydis."
Eydis walked up to Hiccup, and hugged him. Hiccup was tense at first,because he wasn't expecting a hug, but then he relaxed and hugged her back. Heather stood back and watched. "Thank you, Hiccup. For being so kind to me, even though I wasn't very kind to you," Eydis whispered.
"You deserve better than Dagur," Hiccup replied.
All of a sudden, Eydis ran over to StarSong and jumped up, "Give me two days, then meet me back here! C'mon, Heather!" Eydis yelled, while StarSong started to take off. Heather ran over to WindShear and climbed on, "Wait for me, Eydis!"

"Well, Bud. I think that went well," Hiccup said to Toothless. Toothless pushed Hiccup.
"What?"
Toothless huffed. "C'mon Bud. Let's go back to Berk. We have to tell the gang we almost got Eydis."

*Back at Dagur's ship*

"We're back!" Eydis yelled, as she jumped off of StarSong. "Hey Eyd. Hi Heather. It's about time. You've been gone for hours," Dagur said, coming up from below, "And we got company," He smirked.
"That would explain the blown up wenches," Eydis whispered to Heather. Heather smiled. Dagur came up and hugged Eydis and Heather.
"Let's go visit the visitors." Dagur said. He lead Eydis and Heather down to the bottom of the ship, and all the way to the end.

Inside the cell sat Astrid, Snotlout, Ruff, Tuff, and Fishlegs. Eydis gasped quietly.
"Eydis?!" Tuff yelled. "What are you doing here?" Snotlout asked.
"What are you doing here?" Ruff asked.
"I just said that, you mutton-head."
Astrid sighed.
"Quiet! All of you! Why are you so annoying?" Dagur asked, "Oh well. Won't matter once we get rid of you."
"Oh you're gonna set us free? Okay, where's the key?" Ruff asked. "No I'm not gonna set... You know what, you're only here to draw in Hiccup so I can finally get rid of him AND his Night Fury!" Dagur laughed, as he left.

"Guys, what are you doing here?" Heather whispered harshly.
"Snotlout's idea," Fishlegs said. "It was not!" Snotlout defended himself, "It was the twins!"
"Yeah it was us!" Ruff said. "Wait, what was us?" Tuff asked. "I don't know," Ruff answered. "Ugh, mutton-heads," Astrid muttered, as she put her head in her hands.

"How did you get caught?" Eydis asked. "Why do you care? You're with Dagur," Ruff said, emphasizing 'with'. Eydis bit her lip. She shook her head and left, going back up to the deck. "Seriously, Ruff?" Heather said, "Hiccup and I talked to her. She believes us now, about what Dagur did."
Ruff looked confused. "You mean she's gonna join us?" She asked. "Shhh, not so loud!" Heather whispered, "No! Why would Eydis join you? That's an idiotic idea!" She continued loudly, in case someone heard Ruff, "But yes. She is," Heather whispered. "Oh," Ruff whispered.

"What's the plan?" Astrid asked. "Glad you asked," Heather said, smiling.

*Meanwhile, on the deck*

Eydis stood by the edge of the ship, staring out at the water. Dagur came and stood by her. "Eydis, why don't you go draw? That always cheered you up when we were younger." He said. Eydis smiled, "You remember."
"Of course I remember! I remember every little detail," Dagur said,smiling.
"Alright, since you remember every little detail, what was the name of the cave we lived in?" Eydis smirked.
"Hmm..." Dagur thought for a second, "Oh yes! Ayston-sove!" Eydis looked at him for a second, than back at the water, "That was the first name. We later renamed it. What was it named, do you remember?"
Heather came up and saw Dagur and Eydis together, so she watched them as they talked.

"Let me see," Dagur said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully, "It was called...Thorton." Eydis laughed, "Actually it was Thordon, but you were close."
Dagur shook his head, "No, I'm pretty sure it was Thorton." Eydis sighed, smiling still, "No, it was Thordon. Remember? Cause Thorton sounded too much like Thornton, which is the village we used to go to."
Dagur huffed, "Whatever. I still remember everything else!"
"Prove it!" Eydis said, turning and looking at Dagur. Dagur smirked, "Okay, we named the pond fishton, and the woods, we explored everywhere, finding a clearing. In that clearing is where we buried your pet mouse when it died. Your mouse was named... "
"Hah, you'll never remember this o-"
"Diamond!"
"Wha- How?!?" Eydis laughed.
"I remember it had a diamond shape on it's back. See, I told you I remember everything," Dagur smiled.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
"The captives escapes, Dagur, sir!"
"I can see that! Move out of my way!" At that, Dagur ran through the people fighting the gang, and grabbed a net from someone and threw it over Astrid and Snotlout. Then he grabbed another throwing over the twins, and Fishlegs. "Ahhh! Let me go!" Astrid yelled.
"Now where's the fun in that?" Dagur laughed.