Chapter 21

"Hey we're back!" Eydis yelled as she jumped off of StarSong onto Dagur's ship. "I was about to go get you. What took so long?" Dagur asked. "Lost track of time." Eydis shrugged. "Lost track of time?" Dagur asked,raising an eyebrow. "Okay fine. When StarSong and I got to the cave,there was some guy there. We got away before they could get us,but,by the sounds if it,he was looking for someone in the cave. MY cave." Eydis replied,looking down. "What did the guy look like?" Dagur asked. "He had brown hair and a dragon skin shirt with a leather vest. I don't think I've ever seen him before." Eydis answered. "Hmm. Doesn't sound familiar to me." Dagur said,turning away. "I think they might be after me and StarSong." Eydis said,hugging her dragon. "Why would someone be after you?" Dagur asked. "I don't know. I don't even know if they are after me. All I know is that they were looking for something that is or was in that cave." Eydis answered. "Huh." Dagur muttered. "Anyway,that doesn't matter right now. What does matter right now is that group of wild dragons coming right towards us!" Eydis said,climbing onto StarSong. "I'll go up and see if I can get them away before they attack." She said,taking off into the air.
"Hey gang. How about you guys go find a different ship to terrorize,okay?" Eydis sighed. "C'mon,let's go." The dragons kept flying towards Dagur's ships. "Girl,get their attention." Eydis said to StarSong. StarSong shot her spine shot right in front of the group of dragons,which got their attention. "C'mon gang!" Eydis yelled. The wild dragons started following Eydis,who dropped them off at a nearby island,passing a few ships on the way. "Alright girl. Let's head back to Dagur." Eydis said.
Just then, a net was thrown over her and StarSong. "Hey! What's going on?" Eydis yelled. All of a sudden,Eydis felt a sharp pain on the back of her head. She heard a voice just before she blacked out.
"I finally got you."

*Who knows when later*

Eydis awoke to find herself chained inside a cell on a strange ship she had never seen before. "Is this one of Dagur's new ships?" She whispered to herself. "And why am I chained up again?" She tried to get out of the chains. "Aug. This is pointless." She whispered,looking down.
"Oh,you're awake."
Eydis looked up to see the same man who was searching her cave. She scowled at him. "Who are you. And what do you want from me?" She asked.
"Oh,where are my manners. I am Raynor the Reluctant. And I know who you are,Eydis Ayston Haddock."
"How do you know my last name?" Eydis asked.
"I know all about you,Eydis." Raynor smirked.
"What do you want from me, 'Raynor the Reluctant'." Eydis asked again.
"You can be useful to me,Eydis. You know Dagur the Deranged,correct?" Raynor asked. "Maybe I do,maybe I don't. What's it to you?" Eydis asked.
"If you don't,I throw you overboard. If you do,you can provide information for me." Raynor answered,walking around Eydis.
"I don't know who Dagur the Deranged is." Eydis lied.
"You're lying. It's pretty obvious." Raynor smirked. "Now.Will we do this the easy way? Or must we do this the hard way,Eydis?"
"What's the easy way?" Eydis asked. "You give me the information I need and you go free." Raynor answered. Eydis watched him closely. "What about the hard way?" She asked. Raynor laughed. "I force you to give me information." He said,quickly pulling a sword out of a sheath on his back and pointing it straight at Eydis. Eydis looked at the sword then up at Raynor. "What exactly do you want to know?" She asked.
"I'm glad you asked."

*Later that day*

"Huh. She should have been back hours ago." Dagur said to Heather. "Want me to go look for her?" Heather asked. "Yes. Go look." Dagur said. "Dagur's worried about his 'girlfriend'?" Heather teased. "She's not my girlfriend! Now go look before something bad happens." Dagur said.

*Also later that day*

"Alright,Bud. Ya ready?" Hiccup asked Toothless,as they were flying high in the sky. Toothless looked at Hiccup and shook his head. "C'mon Toothless. We can do it. Don't worry." Hiccup said. "Ready? Here we go,Bud!" Hiccup said as he fell off of Toothless and opened his own wings that he made himself. "Woo Hoo! This is amazing,Bud!" Hiccup yelled. Toothless and Hiccup flew happily through the air. "Ready?" Hiccup asked. Toothless looked down below at the sea and nodded his head. "Alright,let's go!" Hiccup yelled as he flew faster and lowering down closer to the sea. "Uh,Toothless! Now!" Hiccup yelled. Just before he landed in the water,Toothless flew under him and caught him. "We did it Bud! Alright,back to Berk."

*Later that day,still,at Berk.*

"Hiccup! There you are! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Astrid yelled,running up to Hiccup and Toothless as they landed. "What,what's wrong?" Hiccup asked. "Heather stopped by here earlier." Astrid said.
"Is that it? Heather visited?" Hiccup asked.
"No. Heather said Eydis has been missing almost all day."Astrid replied.
"Missing?" Hiccup asked.
"Yeah. She said Eydis went to chase off some dragons that were about to attack Dagur's ships and she's been missing since then!" Astrid said.
"Wait,do you think it was the man looking in her cave?" Hiccup asked. "I don't know. Maybe." Astrid answered. "C'mon we have to find her!" Hiccup said,getting back on Toothless. "Get the gang together. We have a sister to find."