Chapter 30

"There it is,girl. Take us down." Eydis said to StarSong,pointing at one of Dagur's ships. StarSong landed on the ship and Eydis hopped off.
"Dagur?" Eydis called out,but hearing or seeing no one,she was starting to wonder where Dagur was.
Suddenly,Eydis' arms were grabbed and she couldn't move. As she was struggling to get free she heard,
"I was starting to think you would never come back."
Eydis stopped struggling,and looked up and saw Dagur walking towards her. "Dagur? What's going on?" She asked. "I can't just let you leave for months. I need you for my plan." Dagur said. "Y-your...plan?" Eydis asked nervously. "Of course my plan. My plan needs you for it to work. See,Not long after Hiccup and I became enemies,I found out you were his twin." Dagur said. "Wait,you knew this whole time?" Eydis interrupted. "Isn't that what I just said?" Dagur continued, "Anyway,you met Hiccup and his pals in the woods just as I had planned. You see,I lead Hiccup into the woods on that island,then,while you were out,I lead your dragon out of the cave with chicken,straight to Hiccup. And since Hiccup knew you,he would find out that you were his long lost twin sister. Which would make him want to come save you even more,so I can finally get him,and his little Night Fury friend,too!" Dagur laughed,then scowled when he heard Eydis say,"How can you do this?" She asked. "Well you see,I just capture you,until Hiccup comes,then I get Hiccup,and see ya!" Dagur said,running a finger over his throat. "I trusted you with my life!" Eydis almost yelled.
"And thanks to you still trusting me,that made my plan all the easier. You should have learned years ago to never trust someone with your life,because they will always backstab you." Dagur laughed, "Throw her in a cell!" The men who were holding Eydis pulled her down to the bottom of the ship,while she was yelling, "Wait,no! Please just,wait! No!"
The men threw her in a cell,locked it,then left.
"No. Please." Eydis whispered,as she sat on the floor and cried.

*Hours later*

Eydis still sat on the floor,though she wasn't crying anymore. "Hiccup was right. About everything." She whispered to herself. "I just don't know how I didn't see it."