Chapter 49) The End

~Time skip to 1 1/2 years later~

Eydis and Raynor have gotten married,and have their first child,a little girl named Aysa. As well as Hiccup and Astrid,with a little boy named Aytar and a little girl named Mysie.
"Hey Eydis." Hiccup said,walking into Eydis and Raynor's house. "Where's Raynor?" He asked,watching Aysa play. "He was taking SeaStriker out for a ride. You'll find him flying around here somewhere" Eydis smiled. "Alright. Thanks." Hiccup said,starting to leave. He turned and looked at Eydis. "Mind calling for me if he comes back?" He asked. Eydis smiled and nodded. "Okay. See you layer. Bye,Ace." Hiccup said,as Aysa ran up to him and hugged him. "Bye Hiccup." She said. "Good luck!" Eydis called,as Hiccup left.
Hiccup got on Toothless,and they flew off around Berk to find Raynor. While they were flying on the further side of Berk,away from the village,they noticed some pretty beat up trees. "Let's get a closer look Bud." Hiccup said. Toothless flew down closer and landed on the top of a tree,bending it over. "Is that a dragon?" Hiccup asked. Toothless landed on the ground and Hiccup jumped off and quickly ran over to the injured dragon,who was curled up in a ball. "SeaStriker! What happened? Where's Raynor?" Hiccup asked. SeaStriker uncurled,revealing an unconscience Raynor. "Raynor!" Hiccup called. "Toothless,C'mon,Bud. We need to get him to Gothi. Quick!" Hiccup picked up Raynor and put him on Toothless' back. Hiccup got on,and Toothless picked up SeaStriker and they flew back to the village.

~Later that day~

Eydis,Aysa,Hiccup,Astrid,Aytar,Mysie,and the rest of the gang stood around a bed,which Raynor laid in.
"And we crashed,hitting many branches on the way down." Raynor explained what happened.
"Daddy's going to be okay,right mommy?" Aysa asked. Eydis shook her head sadly as she held back tears. "I'm afraid not,Ace." She said as a tear rolled down her face. Raynor held his daughter's hand and said weakly, "I'm sorry,Ace." Aysa started crying as she hugged her dad. "No,daddy,you can't leave us." She said. "I'm afraid I have to." Raynor said, "Valhalla awaits." Eydis started crying. Hiccup put his arm around her and she cried into him. "May the valkryies welcome you,Raynor." Hiccup said. Raynor smiled weakly at Hiccup, "See you in Valhalla,brother." Raynor's eyes closed,as he took his last breath.

The End