Chapter 28

Eydis and Raynor walked back into the great hall holding hands.
"Well,if it isn't Eydis and Raynor." Astrid smirked. Hiccup laughed. Eydis blushed,and let go of Raynor's hand. "Okay,c'mon. Tell me everything." Astrid said,pulling Eydis outside,leaving the boys alone in the great hall.
"What did he do??" Astrid asked once the girls were outside. Eydis blushed, "Well,he... He told me he likes me..." She said. "And?" Astrid smirked. "And he...kissed...me." Eydis blushed more. "Oh my thor I knew it!" Astrid laughed,as she playfully punched Eydis in the shoulder. "Wait,how'd you know?" Eydis asked. "I may have talked him into to it." Astrid smirked. "You? You talked him into telling me he likes he?" Eydis asked.
"Yeah,but he was already thinking about it before I talked him int-"
"Thank you,Astrid." Eydis interrupted Astrid,hugging her. "Uh,you're welcome." Astrid said,hugging Eydis back. Eydis laughed and let go. "It was amazing! Ya know that stream not far in the woods? Well,that's where he kissed me at. It was even better because the moon was full." Eydis sighed,and smiled remembering how Raynor's blue eyes were sparkling in the moonlight. "And his eyes,oh his beautiful blue eyes,how they twinkled in the moonlight." Astrid laughed, "Woah woah woah,slow down! It seems you like him more than you thought." Eydis blushed and giggled. "I.... I suppose so."
"Oh yeah,Eydis? Remember how I was teasing you about Tuff liking you?" Astrid asked. "Yeah,I remember. Oh my thor does he still like me?" Eydis asked. "I think so. But anyway,I'm really sorry about that." Astrid apologized. Eydis smiled, "It's alright Astrid. I know you were only teasing." Eydis laughed.

*Meanwhile,with the guys in the great hall*

"So,you really like her don't you?" Hiccup asked Raynor. Raynor sighed,remembering how Eydis laughed at his stuttering and how the moon shone down on them. "Yes,Hiccup. I believe I do." Raynor said,looking at Hiccup. Hiccup smiled, "Ya know,you're gonna need my dad's AND my permission if you wanna marry her." Hiccup teased. Raynor blushed, "Woah,slow down,I'm not thinking about marriage yet." Raynor laughed. "I know. Just a heads up." Hiccup smiled.
"Hiccup,I've been meaning to ask you something." Raynor said. "Yeah? What is it?" Hiccup asked.
"Could you help me get a dragon of my own?" Raynor asked. Hiccup smiled, "Sure. We can get you one tomorrow." Raynor smiled back. "Alright."
"Oh yeah,Raynor,where are you gonna stay tonight?" Hiccup asked. Raynor sighed, "I was thinking just go back to my ship." He said. "That could work,unless you actually wanna stay ON the island..." Hiccup smirked. Raynor looked at Hiccup and said,
"Okay,what do you have in mind?"

*A Little Later*

"This, is the dragon academy. It's where we train dragons." Hiccup said,leading Raynor into the academy,with Toothless following. "You can stay here,if you want, or go back to your ship, or, I could arrange something for you to stay at one of the gang's houses. Maybe Astrid. Or Snotlout?" Hiccup laughed. Raynor laughed too,
"Slow down,there. Snotlout is a little too-"
"Snotty?"
"You're words,not mine." Raynor said,putting his hands up,defensively.
Hiccup laughed again, "Yeah...What about Fishlegs?"
"Hmmm. I bet I could handle all those dragon facts every two seconds." Raynor smiled. "Alright. I'll talk to Fishlegs." Hiccup said,hopping on Toothless,and Raynor climbed up on Toothless,too,and they flew towards town.

*After they got back in town*

"Of course! I can tell you all about the different dragon classes and I can teach you how to make a saddle and-" Fishlegs said,after Hiccup and Raynor asked if Raynor.could stay with him. As Fishlegs kept going on and on, Raynor whispered to Hiccup, "I MIGHT be able to stand it." Hiccup smiled. "Okay,Fishlegs. You can show him all that stuff and more,but unfortunately,not right now. We have to show Raynor around Berk. Right,Raynor?" Hiccup asked,elbowing Raynor,who said, "Oh,uh,yeah! I would love to see... all...of Berk." He laughed. "Okay! I'll get a place for him set up right now!" Fishlegs said,running home. Raynor sighed, "Maybe I won't be able to stand it." Hiccup laughed, "Don't worry. You'll get used to it." He said.

*An Hour Later*

Hiccup,Eydis,Raynor,and the gang were all in the great hall,finishing getting food and other things for the celebration the next day.
"Hey Hiccup?" Eydis said,helping Hiccup carry some food into the great hall.
"Yeah?"
"I,uh...I was thinking about,after the party tomorrow,that I would go back to Dagur and show him I'm alright. Cause he must be worried about me." Eydis said,avoiding looking at Hiccup.
"Oh... Eydis,how do you still like that guy?" Hiccup asked. Eydis sighed, "It's not easy to dislike someone who was your best friend for most of your life." She said.
"I guess you're right,but,do you have to go?"
"Hiccup,I... I'll be back,you know that." Eydis said. Hiccup sighed, "If you really feel like you need to,I suppose..."
"Please just trust me. For once in my life,things are turning around, and I... I can't just leave Dagur." Eydis said,looking at Hiccup,after they had put the food on the table. Hiccup looked away and said, "I don't know. Dagur's different than he was when you first met him. He used to be our friend,too,but,"
'But he's not anymore..." Eydis sighed. "I know that now,but...but please at least let me say goodbye." Hiccup sighed,as Eydis left.
"What was that all about?" Astrid asked walking over to Hiccup.
"Eydis wants to go back to Dagur...Again."