Author's Note

Hey!

This book is the story of Eydis, a lonely girl, on a lonely island.

In pictures, I edited Heather to have brown hair, brown eyes, and blue clothes. I originally wanted her to have her hair down and a small braid on one side.

(This is what I wanted her to look like. I drew her)

 I drew her)

Eydis, of course, is not real in the books, movies, or shows. I just needed a character for my book... for the plot and all... so, not to spoil it, moving on!

This book, in time, is set when Hiccup and the gang are 19. Eydis is also 19.
Also this is my first fanfiction, so anyway, I hope you enjoy my How to train your dragon Fanfiction!

Peace!
-Sholea

{NOTE FROM FUTURE ME:}
 what even were my art skills. Ew. I'll redraw that. Anyways, I'm doing some editing on this story. Fixing typos, grammer, etc. Nothing major to the plot. It's been, like, 2 years? 2 and half? Idk, something like that, since I started this story, and since then, it's gotten so many views, so many comments, and so many people have enjoyed it and I wanna thank everyone who has read/is reading this. It means a lot that people like my work.
Anyways, I'm done talking now lol. If you're just starting this story, I hope you enjoy!
Again, thank you for reading!

Sincerely,
Sholea