I love you//LRH

Luke's POV

Three years ago, I wouldn't imagine be where I am today, her head on top of my chest, her legs tangled with mine, our hearts beating at the same time.

That friendship, that beautiful friendship we shared for what feels like forever, because, from the moment we met, I felt like I've known this girl from all my life. And truth is, I fell in love with her right there.

I love her.

This warm feeling I get everytime we hold hands, the way she makes me feel when we kiss, like if it was just us. In fact it is, at least for me.

As I am letting my mind day-dream about her, I can't help but to think, does she feel the same?

I need to ask her, I need to know.

"Hey Y/N" I cleaned my throat, "Are you awake?"

"Yes Lukey" She said in her raspy voice and I have to stop myself from kiss her.

I lifted myself with one arm, so I could look at her in the eyes, those eyes brighter than any star in the sky.

"I love you" I whispered.

She just smiled and, with her hands on the back of my head, pull me in for a kiss, the sweatest kiss we ever shared.

"I love you too" She whispered against my mouth.

My world is complete now, I have all I wanted, and I'm not talking about money nor power. It's the love of the girl who I'm crazy about.

A/N: this is shitty and short but I tried it, please tell me what do you think of this ~ Jen