MGC

I'M DEAD ^^

Credit to i-might-be-obsessed-with-5sos

You weren't who you seemed to be at school. Nobody knew about the secret tattoos you hid under sweaters and skinny jeans, nobody knew about the scandalous ways you'd get in trouble with the police, the occasional screwing with celebrities, nor the underground rings you fought for. You were simply known as the invisible girl, not that you needed more attention than already given.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was the most popular, and you were the least. Despite your differences, he found you enticing. His eyes would trail after you as you walked to class, your only companion being music, and the fictional characters you'd fall in love with in your books. His friends often chatted about how he was an idiot for taking note of you, whilst he could have anyone else in the school, but he'd just smile foolishly towards them, shrug and just continue listening to their conversations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You knew of him, but not the man of the hour himself. You'd often hear girls chattering about him, how he was amazingly hot and the best in bed, that they'd totally bang him if he wasn't as intimidating as he seemed to be. But frankly, you weren't the slightest bit intimidated by him. You knew that behind the tattoos, piercings, colored hair and cigarettes, there was a nice person, just like behind all of our masks. But like the others, you stayed out of his way willing for him to just stay a mere fantasy of yours, not wanting to risk any chance of anybody finding out who you were.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As he observed you got out of your black Range Rover, he blew out the last hit of smoke and dropped the cigarette butt to the floor, before crushing it with his heel. He followed you out of the school grounds, curious as to why you were here so early. He was here to drop off some weed in a teacher's desk, not exactly to frame them, but the teacher had requested some. The teacher was otherwise known as Luke, Michael's best friend who was a couple years older. He'd applied to teach as the school's English teacher, and often got Michael to get him weed to relax on the weekends.

Michael slowly crept behind you, following you to an alley near the school. A hooded man was stood there, waiting as you pulled your hood up as well. It was currently 6:30 on a winter day, so the sun was still asleep in the horizon. Nothing but a dim streetlamp lit up the alleyway in which you entered. Michael slowly tiptoed towards the corner of the alley, listening to the exchange going on between you and the unnamed man.

"Have you got the goods, (Y/L/N)?" You rolled your eyes. "If I didn't why would I be here. Now do you have the money?" He nodded, pulling out a wad of hundred dollar bills from his pocket. "500 for the coke, 500 for the fight you won against Olzanski. That was some dank ass shit. Keep winning and the prices will roll even higher." You handed him the coke, not even bothering to listen to what he had to say.

Walking out of the alley, you stumbled into someone, making you mumble a quick sorry. But your wrist was grabbed by Michael, making you quickly attempt to punch him. "Hey!" You stopped your fist right in front of his face, eyes wide as you shook your hand free. "Could you please move?" Michael didn't even move an inch. You rolled your eyes, stepping out into the road and walking behind him. "You were the one who beat Olzanski yesterday? He's like one of the top. How'd you do it?" That sentence made your blood run cold. He'd heard the selloff and knows about your fighting. You were screwed.

Whipping your body behind and slamming Michael against the red brick wall, you hissed loudly. "If you tell anybody about anything you've heard, I will personally make sure you're murdered under orders and sell your internal organs off to the black market. I heard they're in desperate need for some more." You cracked an evil smirk, sinisterness flowing out of your eyes and entering Michaels as he met your glare. You could sense his fear, but he shook his head and snapped back to normal. "Learn to say please darling."

A/n: I'm writing a few imagines they will be up soon, meanwhile enjoy these amazing imagines directly from Tumblr.