Sleepy Luke/// LRH

Credit to luke-blurbs on Tumblr

"Y/N, did you know that you have the prettiest hair in the entire world?" These were the first words Luke had said all morning and hearing his voice startled you a little bit after being wrapped in a thick cloak of silence all morning. Both of you were exhausted, but content to be in each other's company.

It was a Sunday morning and Luke had returned home from tour the previous day. You'd spent the entire day out doing things that needed both of you to be done, like picking up flowers for the front lawn and planting them. You'd worked hard, and the two of you had slept so well last night.

Luke's large hand reached out to wrap itself around a strand of your hair.

"So pretty, Y/N," Luke said with his deep morning voice, sounding so handsome.

You rolled over to look at him. Icy blue eyes weren't awake yet, and you thought he looked adorable. You were about to mention it when he pulled you tightly to him and started kissing your cheek.

"Let's stay in bed all day, Y/N." You'd never heard a better idea in your life.

A/N: Hi sorry for not upload, I've been trying to write some stuff but it sucks, so instead I'll keep on upload imagines from Tumblr until I can write something decent