Pacify Her (part 3) // LRH - CTH

Calum's P.O.V.

5 Days Later.

This last week has been amazing and I wouldn't want it any other way. Y/N has been staying at my place since we left her house on my birthday. Not only has it made me happy, it's made her happy too.

She tells me all the time how she didn't know how much she loved me until now. Knowing that I make her happy, makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

Ever since I fought with Luke at my birthday party, the band hasn't talked to me. Ashton and Michael both left when I yelled for everyone to get out. I tried calling Ashton but he never answered, I texted Michael but he didn't respond, and there is no way in hell that I'm contacting Luke.

The only thing I've heard from them is that Rehearsals are today. I honestly don't want to go deal with Luke's drama. I look at Y/N, which was lying right next to me on my bed sound asleep.

I pull her hair out of her eyes and kiss her forehead. She wakes up and stretches her arms out, "Good morning Calum," she yawns. I smile and reply, "Good morning my beautiful, Y/N."

She smiled and pulled me down towards her. She made me lay right next to her while she cuddled into my shoulder. "Babe, I got to go to rehearsals," I protested trying to leave.

Y/N, being the stubborn person she is. wrapped her arms around me. "You're not going anywhere!" she said grumpily. I sighed and kissed her forehead again.

"How about you come to rehearsals with me?" I asked. She sat up on the bed and gave me a stare. "Why would I go to some place that I'm not wanted?" She asked.

"What do you mean? I want you there." I said kissing her cheek. She sighed, "But, Luke doesn't." I kissed her on the mouth this time and made us kiss for a long time.

The kiss was nice and slow, and our tounges fought for dominance. Her soft lips on mine made my heart want to melt. The kiss lasted for 5 minutes until Y/N pulled back to catch her breath.

After we broken away I put her forehead against mine. "Luke doesn't matter," I whispered. She smiled and answered with, "Okay"

------------

Luke's P.O.V.

3 Hours Later

Today we have rehearsals for the tour and I'm so nervous. We have only a few weeks and we haven't started getting anything together. I'm also not ready to see Calum after our little fight a few days ago.

As I pull into the studio parking lot, I see Calum's, Ashton's, and Michael's cars all pulled in next to each other. Of course, with my luck, the only space open is next to Calum's car.

I park there and go in for rehearsals. Ashton and Michael were sitting down at a table writing the setlist. "Glad you made it Luke," Ashton said and went back to writing.

Ashton is the most serious one out of the group, and he usually is in charge in what we do. "Wheres Calum?" I asked looking around. Michael pointed to the other room," He is in there, could you go get him?" Michael asked.

"Sure," I said nervously. I walk toward the other room and expected the worst. And was I right.

On the couch were Calum and Y/N making out. This was probably one of my worst nightmares come true. Even though I have a girlfriend, I still have feelings for Y/N.

I and she have been flirting back and forth since like 7th grade. I coughed really loudly so they could hear me. Calum and Y/N look up at me, and then Calum clenches his jaw.

"What the fuck do you want?" Calum asked gritting his teeth. I looked down and responded, "Michael wanted me to come get you." Calum whispered something to Y/N, and she giggled.

"I'll be there in a minute," Calum said. "Okay," I walked out of the room and walked passed Michael and Ashton. "Where are you going?" Ashton asked. I turned around and whispered. "Anywhere but here."