Pacify Her (part 2) //LRH- CTH

Calum's P.O.V.

I walk back inside the house and see Luke standing in the hallway kissing Arzaylea. I walk up to him Furiously and yank him off of her. "You and this thing need to get out!"

Luke gave me a look and had the nerve to ask "What?" I wanted to punch him in the face so bad. "I said get out my house and take that thing with you!" I gritted through my teeth pointing at Arzaylea.

Luke then came towards me and pushed me to the floor. "Listen, if you call her it one more time I will kill you!" I get up off the floor and slap him, "Just because you're my bandmate doesn't mean I won't call the cops on you!

Luke puts his hand on his face and grabs Arzaylea with his other hand. "Come on Arzaylea, let's get out of here." Luke walks out and slams the door. I then walk towards the stereo and turn it off.

"I want everyone out! Now!" I yelled. Everyone looks at me for a second, then I yell again "OUT! NOW!" Everyone gets up and leaves, and I sit on the couch.

I'm so fucking pissed at Luke for letting Arzaylea treat Y/N like shit. But what bugs me the most is he makes it seem like it's mine and Y/N fucking fault that we hate her.

I grab my phone and texted Y/N:

Me: Can I come over?

Y/N: Sure!

Me: Great I'll be over in a few minutes

- - - - - - - - -

I arrive at Y/N's place and knock on the door. She comes to the door with her mascara running down her face. I pull her into a hug and kick the door closed. I then walk us over to the couch and sit down.

She sits in my lap and cried on my shoulder. "Y/n Luke is not fucking worth your tears!" I tried to calm her down. "I have loved him since we were in 7th grade, and he chooses that shank over me!" she cried out.

I tried to shush her, and calm her down but that didn't work. "Why would he choose her over me! She doesn't know him like I do or stood by him for everything like I did. And..."

I cut her off with a kiss. She resists at first but then gets into it. We kissed for a few minutes and then she breaks the kiss. "I love you!" I whispered. She looked at me then kissed my cheek, "I love you too, and you know what fuck Luke!'

I smiled at her comment and she smiled back, and we kissed once again.