"Go then, leave! See if I care!"// LRH

Credit to talkficstome on Tumblr

"Go then, leave! See if I care!"

It was 2am and you'd been awoken by screaming from your roommate Luke. Letting out a sigh and wiping the sleep from your eyes, you through on an oversized shirt and made your way out of your bedroom to his. You didn't even bother knocking. He woke you up, so you figured it was only fair that you walked in on him. It hadn't even occured to you that you could've walked in on him jerking off (which you didn't so...).

You looked around the room and found Luke, sitting on the other side of the bed. The only part of him you saw was his stupid quiff (pretend it's 2013 luke and he's still innocent). Flickering the lights, the boy looked up at you and took out his headphones.

"Lucas, this is the third I've woken up in a span of three hours. What the hell are you doing?!"

He held up his laptop, "Watching (insert lovey dovey tv show title here)."

Your eyes widen and you walk further into the room, "Did you get to the part where (Character Name) leaves (Other Character Name)?"

He nodded, "It just happened. I can't believe he left!"

You walk into the bedroom and sit down next to him, "I know. It's like, dude- this is the love of your life. Why even think about leaving?"

Laughing, Luke holds up one of his headphones and you take it. You spend the next few hours watching the show. Your head on his shoulder and his arm around your waist- BUT SO INNOCENTLY!