Pacify Her (part 1) // LRH- CTH

Credit to lukehemmingsismylifelove

Y/N P.O.V.

It is Friday night and I'm at one of my old high school friends, Calum, birthday party. He invited me a few months back knowing that we were both going to be in town. Calum may be a superstar and gets to travel all around the world, but I also travel.

I am a Forensic scientist, and I go to different countries to help solve cases. I have just recently gotten back from Paris, France. I was there for a good 5 months trying to solve a murder mystery.

While I was there, Calum was doing a show in Paris and asked me to come. I went to support my friend but didn't stay long. Everyone in 5 Seconds of Summer (except Luke) knew I liked Luke.

So when I went to the concert and his girlfriend, Arzaylea, was there I left. All she did was talk about how Luke treats her right, or how she loves making his fans suffer.

Calum promised me that Arzaylea wasn't coming to his birthday party, and I was relieved. So here I am right now partying with Calum on his special day. "Happy Birthday Calum," I said when I found him.

He smiled and hugged me, "Thanks, Y/N." We hugged for a few more seconds then disconnected. "Would you like a drink?" he asked. I nodded my head to say yes, "I'll be right back then," he said.

I stood there wondering when Luke was gonna get here, and speak of the devil he's walking in, with Arzaylea.I literally do a double take when I see her. Calum Promised me that she wouldn't be her, but here she is with her designer outfit and a million dollar shoes.

Luke makes his way to me and smiles, "Hi, Y/N how you been?" I hug him, and respond to "Busy" He laughs, "You and me both, so how's your job going?" "It's going...." I started to say but got cut off.

"Luke who's this chick?" Arzaylea asked with her screeching voice. Man loving her must be tiring. "She's Y/N, and she is mine and the guys friend." She looks me up and down then gives me a judging smirk,

"Haven't I met you?" She asked snottily. I replied, "Yes, a few months ago at one of the guys concerts." She rolls her eyes, and replies with, "Oh yeah, well I and Luke have to go find some important people."

2 Hours later

I and Calum are dancing and jamming along to the music. "Y/N I'm sorry Arzaylea came," He yelled over the music. I sighed and responded with "It's fine I mean it's not like I have a chance with him anyway."

He gave me a look a shook his head furiously, "Don't ever say that! Luke would be lucky to date someone like you! Plus he needs someone like you, not like Arzaylea. She acts like a complete baby, and makes him get her everything she wants."

After Calum said that Luke came downstairs, without Arzaylea. Now I can take her man. I know it's wrong to take things that aren't yours, but is he hers if I know he wants me too?

Even though Luke doesn't know I like him, I know he likes me. A few years ago he got drunk and told me everything. "Hey, Lue I was..." I got cut off again. "Luke!" Arzaylea screamed.

I swear Arzaylea screeches like a dinosaur. She then comes over and starts yelling and I can't take it anymore. "Luke, will you shut her up!" Both look at me with wide eyes.

"Excuse me don't tell Arzaylea to shut up, I love her." I then screamed, "You don't love her, stop lying with those words! Okay, I can't stand her whining and it's getting on my nerves."

I walk out of the party and Calum follows. "Listen Y/N, I'm sorry." " It's not your fault that Arzaylea is a..." I was cut off by Calum's lips on my lips. He then broke the kiss and blushed. "I'm sorry I had to do that." He explained. I smile and replied, "I'm glad you did."