A Tragic Story // CTH

Credit to mikeysenpapi

"Thank you so much (Y/N) I owe you big time." Esther flipped through the script with a giant smile plastered on her face.

"You don't owe me anything," You rolled your eyes, "but since you are insisting..."

"What do you want?" In heartbeat the smile on her face fell into a frown.

"Touchy," You smirked as you made yourself comfortable in the office chair, "you better watch what you say then."

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) you're impossible I'm actually having second thoughts about hiring you." She tossed the script in your direction and you caught it expertly before it hit your face.

"No you're not, you love me too much."

You laughed while flipping through the thick script. At first you were hesitant about shooting this independent film but your agent reassured you that this would be great opportunity.

One, this would mark the 13th film that you have starred in and two, you would be working with the renowned Calum Hood. A win-win for the two of you, working together meant more publicity (like your agent would say "There is no such thing good or bad publicity at the end of the day people are paying attention and that's all that matters"). It would send media in a frenzy because like oil and water Calum and (Y/N) didn't mix, everyone knew that.

"Besides you should be having second thoughts about hiring this Calum guy, he's already...an hour late? He better be rescuing an old lady from a burning building." You scoffed it was enough that you're being forced to work with this guy the least he could do is show up so this project can get started. The sooner you'd get this project over with the better.

"Can you get me DiCaprio?" You sighed, only wishing it was Leonardo instead of Calum, any other actor except for him. "Then shut up. I'm not looking forward filming with Hood either but he's perfect for the role and he's going to bring us more viewers."

Esther did have a point, Calum fit the perfect description of the town's notorious bad boy that gets falsely accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend. And even though you would much rather squeeze lemons in your eyes you couldn't deny the fact that his acting was actually good.

Speaking of the devil, "I'm here." Annoyance bubbled inside of you, the mere sight of him strutting in the room like he owned the damn place was enough to struck a nerve. He was definitely not sorry and you could tell from the way he obnoxiously chewed on his piece of gum to the way he dragged his feet.

"Yeah mate about an hour late," You snapped, eager to give him a piece of your mind, "we were just discussing about some possible replacements."

"Calum, (Y/N). (Y/N), Calum." Esther awkwardly shifted between you two, motioning to each other. You outstretched your arm for him to shake but he keeps his hands deep in his pockets.

Jaw clenched, Calum's dark brown eyes bore into yours and you glared back, you weren't going to let him ruin this for you and make this harder that it already was.

"Don't pay attention to her we're not getting r-"

"I know I'm the best there is." Calum shrugged, taking a seat on another office chair in the room., "Isn't that the truth babe? Took the words right out of your mouth." You scoffed as he kept his eyes on you.

"Here's the script Hood." Your friend was growing impatient and so were you, it was already late you were ready to go home.

While he read the script you couldn't help but let your eyes wander. You noticed how large his hands were compared to the heavy packet and the long veins that surfaced those toned, tattooed arms and the wa-

"This doesn't make any sense, none of it does." God only if he didn't have that mouth on him. "I better be getting enough for this." Calum meant to say that last comment quietly but it didn't go unnoticed.

You had enough, you turned to see Esther arms folded across her chest to keep them from visibly trembling. She was unbelievably patient and not easily cracked so seeing her like adding more fuel to your fire.

"Okay listen here Hood." You stood in front of the dark haired boy and yanked the script from his hands. He gazed up at you with wide eyes and parted lips, he looked almost innocent and kind of cute. "There's nothing wrong with the scripted now as for you I can't say anything."

"Okay listen her (Y/L/N)." He quickly recollected himself and stood up, towering over you with but you stood your ground. "If we're going to make this work you are going to need to do a lot less talking."

"If we're going to make this work you are going to need an attitude change because you're being a dick right now." You were fuming, how could he possibly think that world revolved around him as if you were going to keep your mouth shut just because he told you to.

And like earlier he stared down at you, you began to wonder if he enjoyed watching you get all riled up, maybe it was one of his kinks. Either way it was starting to get to you and you were certainly not having it.

After what seems forever Calum shook his head with laughter. If you weren't so confused you would admire the way the little creases next to his eyes and the peak of his soft cheeks formed beautifully and the contagious sound that fell out of those pink, full lips. This made you even angrier.

"I think that is for today we're going to start shooting tomorrow morning so be here on set at 6 am don't be late." Esther was smart to intervene you were ready to pounce of the idiot.

"Alright." She handed you each a card with an address and with a huff you picked up your discarded purse and headed towards the door.

A certain person beat you to it, with a hand on the knob and the other on the wall they had you trapped. "See you tomorrow morning babe." His breath was hot in his ear as he slowly opened the door and slipped out before you.

You stared after him through squinted eyes, he looked back at you and threw his head back in laughter. The situation would have went differently if Calum had been chewing mint gum but apparently he was a fan of juicy fruit.