Challenge Me (Smut)// 5SOS

Creds to 5saucefanfic on Tumblr

Warnings: Spanking, verbal degradation, DP (double penetration for you virgin souls), boy x boy, anal, mild choking, Dom/Sub...I think that's it. If you see anything else, let me know  

"No, Luke, the other one," Ashton's voice commanded. Y/n pulled lightly on the ropes binding her arms, her skin tender from the initial pulling, quickly learning it wasn't a good idea if she wanted to finish this with skin around her wrists. Her world was dark, line of vision completely blocked from the blindfold covering her eyes trying to listen to the voices just on the other side of the door wondering what their plan was.

She didn't know how she was feeling about this, the entire scenario starting because of a small, blown out of proportion argument she had had with her boyfriend Ashton about him being too soft on her, somehow ending in the challenge that he wouldn't share her with his band mates...and here they were, not even twenty-four hours later, her pussy already sore from the pounding Ashton had already given her from the argument, not slightly regretting edging him on, but there was enough lust flowing through her veins to push any of those feelings away quickly.

"Christ, Ashton...," she could hear Michael mutter, her legs closing instantly suddenly well aware how bare she was to the four men most likely standing in front of her. "Did you bite her to death or...?"

"Just reminding your sorry asses who her pussy belongs to," he said, tone the most dominant she'd ever heard making a small whimper escape her lips. "Princess...did I say you could make any noises?" he questioned her, her face darkening slightly as she shook her head. "Words."

"N-no sir. Sorry sir," she whispered. She could practically hear the smirk growing on his lips.

"Good girl," he hummed. She could hear his bare feet padding towards her painfully slow, body shifting on the bed in anticipation as she felt him slip the blindfold off her eyes, both squinting trying to readjust to the light. "Now, what were you saying about me not sharing you with the boys?"

"N-nothing sir," she stuttered, eyes slowly looking over each shirtless guy in front of her, all having their own special features that made them attractive to so many girls. She noticed they each had some type of toy in their hand that would most likely be used for their turn with her. "I'm sorry."

"I know you are princess," he said pouting as he traced his thumb over her bottom lip, "but I'm not done with you ...and the boys haven't even started yet...so it's going to be a long ass fucking night." She swallowed hard as she felt Ashton untie her, only to replace the rope with a handcuff on one hand reattaching it to their bedpost. "Now...I do believe I promised Calum he could go first." She looked over at the tanned boy as she sat up, watching him kick his jeans and boxers off, Ashton tossing each boy a condom before any of them could get started.

"We don't use condoms," she breathed forgetting the one rule Ashton had in place for her, eyebrows rising as he looked at Calum.

"Since the princess wants to speak so much, why not let her," he said smirking, Calum quickly catching on grabbing y/n's hips and turning her quickly so she was lying on her stomach.

"Ass up, sweetheart," he hummed placing his vibrator down on the bed with the condom watching her lift her hips, licking his lips hungrily. He ran his hands over the bare flesh, gripping it in his hands as he shook his head slowly. "Such a perfect ass," he mumbled to no one in particular, a quick slap coming to her skin, his handprint forming on the skin in red as she whimpered slightly. "Count."

"One," she said in a shaky breath, Calum smirking to himself repeating the same action to the opposite cheek watching the plump flesh shake as she moaned. "Two."