Chapter 33

Chapter 33

(Blake POV) 
I walk into the room seeing Angel still holding the boy. She frowned at me as I tried to step forward.
"Angel," I say softly she glared.
"Leave," She commanded I felt a strong force shove me back making me stumble out the door as it slammed shut. I groaned and looked at the cameras she seemed to be talking to someone.
"Mom what am I going to do?" I asked she wouldn't let anyone in the room or near the boy including my mom and me.
"Her mother and grandmother are on the way," she explained I sighed and leaned against the wall all too confused by all of this Angel, the baby, Alexis and the rogues.
"I don't get it, its not hers," I say thinking about the DNA test that we took yesterday before the attack. We just got the results today.
"I don't know, but you're lucky that he's not yours," She scowled frowning at me as I let out another sigh. That's the thing the kid is not Alexis's either. When we found that out we were going to take him away from her, but Angel got to him before we did in fact I'm not even sure when she disappeared I woke up and she was gone, I had panicked for a second before following her scent to another room where she was with the boy, I was going to take him back, but she threw me out the room. My moms currently running a DNA test throughout the whole pack which should be easy since we have samples of everyone, she said the system may take a few days to get through everyone as for Alexis she's having a fit and she's currently on lock down in her room.
"Yeah, but what now," I say looking at the video we supplied her with ready to feed formula and diapers, but the only thing she's using is the diapers, the formula hasn't been touched meaning he's not eating which isn't good.
"We need to take him away from her then figure it out from there," she's been like this since I carried her back.

(Flashback)

I sighed and toweled dried Angel's hair as she zoned out again with tears streaming down her bruised face. I placed her hair into a ponytail before lifting her up on my lap and holding her to my chest.
"You're fine Angel and whatever happened wasn't your fault," I tried tell her but she kept mumbling to herself kissed her gently and rubbed her cheek hoping to bring her out the haze.
"Come on Angel," I muttered softly rubbing her shoulders she stopped muttering about not being able to control it and stared at me for what seemed like the longest time, her eyes were clouded and glazed over.
"Angel," I call out again I slowly pulled off her shirt and held her closer while laying down in the bed, she trembled in my arms. I sighed as she peeked out my chest blinking slowly.
"You're okay," I kissed her head again giving her a reassuring smile.
"I don't want to leave and he can't leave," she spoke under her breath into my chest while holding onto me tightly.
"You won't leave. I promise, no one will take you from me and the boy will be safe," I rubbed her back as she finally relaxed against me. I looked down seeing her eyes shut making me sigh in relief, she finally wore herself out, I shifted in the bed turning on my back she moved on top of me and into my neck still keeping her grip on me. Hopefully she'll be able to tell me what happened tomorrow morning or when she's calm enough.

(End FLAsh)

(Angel POV)

I moved into the corner placing him beside me watching the fae attend to his needs. They told me not to give him the formula something about toxins in his system will make him sick. I think he needs soy, but they've been feeding him goats milk with a combination of something else.

"He'll be fine," Kheelan spoke to me as I nodded and picked him back up. I bounced him in my arms seeing that he was going to sleep again. He's small, Kheelan said he weighs around four pounds.
"He's like me right?" I ask while wrapping him in his blanket and touching his soft jet black curly hair. 
"Yes, he is, he's very special like you," I nodded as Kheelan placed a Moses basket next to me. I placed the boy inside before curling up, Kheelan put a cover over my shoulder as I tried to get comfortable. I would like to go to the greenhouse, but everyone is watching me so I can't make it out of the room. Ashley can't come in only the Fae and probably Thomas, Loki and Jonah.

"Angel," I opened my eyes seeing Thomas in the window I smiled and let him come in.
"Hi," I say letting him place a pillow next to me along with a cot.
"I brought you a cot and pillow, oh and your bear," he pulled off his backpack and took out bear, I thanked him and moved around to get my cot ready and set up.
"Ashley wants to see you," He said sitting down and looking at the boy, I shake my head quickly.
"She wants to take him away, but he can't leave me he needs me," I try to explain he leaned over and kissed my forehead nodding.

"I understand, but are you two eating?" he question I nodded once more.
"Yes my friends brings us food, they said that the formula has too many toxins in it for him to eat so they provide our meals," he sighed and leaned against the wall while running a hand through his hair.
"Is there anything you need?" I stare at him and place my hand on his cool cheek.
"I would like to get to the greenhouse where there's more protection for us, if you can, can you take us?" I ask politely I don't want to burden him, but I do need to go to the greenhouse, the energy in the pack has been draining since yesterday and the boy seems to be irritated it by it as well.
"I'll take you tonight, but you have to talk to someone about what's going on and make sure you're getting your rest too, you can't take care of him by yourself," I know I can't take care of him by myself.
"They're helping me, when I sleep they tend to his needs allowing me to rest of a bit and I've been doing my homework too along with researching about babies." I explain pointing to my laptop that Jonah dropped off to me this morning. I was able to talk to my teacher they sent me a bunch of work, I was also able to complete most of it in two hours thanks to Kheelan and the others.
"How is he then?" I shrugged and looked into the basket seeing that he was still asleep, he sleeps a lot, but that is to be expected from a newborn.

"Good, his cord is still on, but its drying like its supposed to and his stool is the right color, he isn't running fevers and Kheelan said he's gaining good weight, he's alert too," I try to think of anything else but that's pretty much it.
"And his name?" he chuckled softly as I blinked slowly. I'm not his mother so I can't name him.
"He's not my child so I can't name him, but Kheelan calls him Uziah," I don't know where he got the name from, but he said it's a traditional name among his people.
"Uziah," he said slowly while giving me a nod, I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Anyway you get your rest and I'll be back later, also call Ashley she misses you," I agreed to his terms and smiled as he left the room. I lay back on my cot and pull my bear close along with the sheets before closing my eyes. It is best to sleep when he's asleep that way we're both rested and well.