chapter 3

Chapter 3)

(Angel POV)
 I walked into the school with my arm now in a sling. It seemed to feel less heavy and it wasn’t hurting my shoulder anymore. I sighed I hated this cast especially the long arm cast which is pass my elbow.

“Angel you look miserable,” Ashley said walking up to me. I was late today too, I missed half of the day, because I was conked out and high off of pills from last night.
“Leave me alone,” I whined she rolled her eyes and gave me a half hug before telling me she was going to class. She didn’t like talking to me when I was cranky I pout and trail the halls. Students were still roaming around.
“Angel,” A smooth velvety voice called out to me, I stopped walking and turned around seeing Blake and three other guys with him. They all were the same size. I swallowed it was like watching hulks walking down the hall.
“Hi,” I squeaked earning a chuckle, I looked down with a pout as the others guys kept walking. Blake hovered over me.
“What’s wrong,” he asked I looked at him confused he cared about what was wrong with me.
“Nothing my arm hurts and I want to go home to sleep, but daddy said no,” I mumbled feeling a little neglected I rubbed my eyes with my good hand as he laughed.
“Are you sure you’re a junior,” he teased I frowned and pushed him it obviously didn’t work because he didn’t budge one bit.
“Yeah I just turned sixteen, are you sure you’re a senior you look old,” I snapped making him laugh as I covered my mouth.
“Feisty I see, not what I expect from someone like you,” he tugged on my hair gently with a smile. I stared at him confused he was different from yesterday; he was calm. I looked towards his pants and nodded yeah he was definitely calm today. Oh and what did he mean from me. Was he talking about me being a half breed? Did he know?
“Don’t tease me,” I mumbled making him laugh once more, I pouted and stared at him watching his smile falter just a bit. He put his heated hand on my shoulder.
“Don’t cry,” he said quickly I nodded and held my breath not wanting to cry, but it was coming and it was coming fast.
“I’m sorry,” I cried slightly overwhelmed I’m sure it’s the medicine more than him. I was tired, angry and neglected.
“Don’t cry please, I won’t tease you,” I shook my head he sighed and ran a hand through his hair I kept crying, but at the same time I was entranced by his bulging arm flexing and contracting.
“Just tell me what’s wrong and I’ll fix it,” I stared at him not believing him.
“I’m sleepy, I want to go to sleep and I’m angry, I don’t know why I’m angry and daddy didn’t fix me my chocolate chip pancakes,” I cried he nodded and picked me up swiftly I tried to contain my squeak, but it came out anyways as he carried me in the hall. I bet he looked ridiculous right now carrying a crying petite person when he’s all gigantic and what not. I hope he doesn’t squash me by accident.
“Where… are… you… taking me,” I asked between stifles, he chuckled and kept walking while telling me to rest. I complied and placed my head on his firm, but somehow soft chest and closed my eyes. He was so warm and cuddly.

(Blake POV)

I sighed and flipped through the stations, I’ve been doing this for last two and a half hours. I put the remote down before I pulled the cover more over Angel. After she had her mini breakdown session she fell straight to sleep. I’m not even sure if she’s sixteen anymore, she sure seemed like a five year old to me. Well not yesterday when she felt me up. I grinned. I kind of lost control yesterday so it was my wolf approaching her more than I was, but I still wanted her as much as he did. Although I would take my time seeing as though she has the mentality of a kid. I mean she’s wearing a little mermaid shirt and her cast has little Disney princess stickers on them and not to mention her sling had designs of SpongeBob all over it.
 I looked down at her she was curled up on my lap. I had placed her on the bed and sat next to her, but she ended up my lap, not that I minded. I stared at her brushing her thick curls out her face and gazing at her with a smile, her mouth was slightly ajar in a cute little fashion. I’m sure she was just tired and irritated today; between the broken arm and the medicine it was probably just getting to her.
 I had broken my arm before and I was irritated from the medicine and not being able sleep it off, but of course it only lasted three days. She would probably be in the cast for six weeks. I sympathize for her if I could heal her in some magical way I would, but sadly our world doesn’t work that way. I sighed and leaned back on the bed letting her snuggle into my neck. She sighed in content and moved around some trying to get comfortable with the cast on. I had taken the sling off of her so she could move it around some more. I moved her to the side some letting her lay half way on my chest with her arm propped up comfortably she sighed again and rubbed up against me.