Chapter 7

I recieved a very cool banner from xo_Alexiia_ox. which is on the side.... So I like to thank her in the only way i know how, by dedicating this chapter to her!!! Again thank you for the lovely banner.....

Chapter 7 didn't edit will be reading through and fixing mistakes I'm sure I'm missing words lol

(Fast forward to Friday) Wattpad messed with the format so sorry if its looks a little fucked up in the middle lol

(Angel POV)

I walked down the halls ignoring the glares. I don't understand why they're glaring at me I didn't do anything wrong. They've been doing this since Tuesday. I pulled my book to my chest as someone rammed into me. I stumbled back a few steps and looked up seeing one of the new girls. I swallowed and side stepped her, mumbling a quick sorry.

"Angel," someone called out, I looked behind me seeing Ashley shoving the girl to the ground. I giggled as she stepped on her chest before coming over to me.

"You okay," she asked I nodded with a smile.

"Everyone is glaring at me. Did I do something wrong?" I asked confused she sighed and shook her head no.

"No, you didn't do anything, but I have to get to class be careful," she hugged me and left while pushing people out the way. I giggled softly she was always a brute force even when we were kids. I continued by way down the hall trying to ignore the sneers and shoves I was receiving as I went. I don't understand. I frowned trying to think of anything I did wrong. I don't think I messed with anyone or hurt anyone. I glanced up again seeing Alexis coming towards me. My heart hammered in my chest as I looked for a place to escape. I breathed in and ran into the nearest classroom.

"Angel is there something you need," Ms. Falston asked confused she was my English teacher. I went over to her desk while looking behind me at Alexis who smirked as if telling me that she would be back for me. Ever since the cafeteria thing she seemed to get worse, usually she would ignore me if I wasn't in her line of site, but lately it's as if she's seeking me out now and not to mention some of the students are doing the same thing, probably following in her footstep, I'm not sure what I've done wrong, she's been like this since I was eleven, I never spoke to her or anything and I never did anything to hurt her.

"Um, I was just wondering if you could look over my research paper, I have one due in my classes and my professor doesn't have time to look over it," I mumbled she nodded and gestured for me to sit. I sat down and went through my bag pulling out my seven page paper.

"How are the classes going," She asked I smiled and nodded, I loved my classes it was better than the classes here.

"Great, the professors are nice and it's a little more challenging, but it makes me think," I replied she laughed and flipped through my paper.

"That's great, but your title page is formatted wrong, I'm sure your professor wants MLA format or APA," I nodded in agreement she did say something about MLA.

"I think MLA formatting," she took out her red pen and started marking through my page while I watched. She didn't mark much though and it didn't take her long at all.

"Its clear and concise the only thing I would suggest is reading through it again, you have little mistakes like missing a period or missing the s at the end of the sentence, but other than that its good, the thesis is clear and the supporting evidence is good," I frowned so I have careless mistake. Maybe I should get my dad to read over it.

"But its good, I think you'll get an A, just correct some of the errors," I nodded and took the paper placing it back in my bag.

"Okay thank you Ms. Falston, I'll let you know what I get on it," she smiled with a small laugh as I stood up and left out. I looked both ways in the hall seeing that the coast was clear. I sighed in relief and ran to my Physics class. I'm sure I'm late, but thankfully Mr. Lewis is nice to me, but I'm also probably the only student who pays attention in class so that may have something to with it. I ran up the stairs passing a teacher who chuckled as I waved at him.