Chapter 36

Chapter 36 (didn't edit)

(Blake POV)

I ran my fingers through Angel's hair waiting for her to wake up, she got out of her biopsy a little over an hour ago and she did pretty well. The doctors were kind enough to let me stay with her until they fully sedated her, honestly, she did freak out when they placed the needles in her arm followed by the face mask. Luckily, I calmed her down enough and distracted her, other than that the operation was a success without any complications and before we went the doctors gave Angel an illustration of exactly what was going to happen and surprisingly the surgery wasn't very evasive. I half expected them to cut open her chest, but they went through a vein in her neck so the scar is going to be small and barely visible.

"Angel," I spoke softly seeing her stirring slightly she wanted me to be here when she woke up so I've been glued her to side.

"Blake," I smiled as her eyes fluttered opened I leaned over and kissed her forehead earning a soft smile.

"You stayed," I nodded and kissed her nose laughing slightly at her awed expression.

"Of course, I'm not leaving my mates side," she smiled again grabbed my hand with the I want to cuddle expression. I immediately climbed into the bed as she gravitated towards me.

"I don't feel anything," she muttered touching her bandaged neck I nodded they have her on oxy.

"It's the medicine, your mom preferred if they gave it to you before you woke up I believe they just administrated it about twenty minutes ago," she nodded and kept touching her neck making me sigh and move her hand.

"Is it a big scar?" she asked gently with a soft pout I shook my head.

"No not big at all, in fact they didn't stich it up they used glue so it won't leave a scar," I explained she let out another breath and scooted closer to me.

"And I have food on the way,"

"Can I go home now?" she asked glancing up at me I was hoping she wouldn't ask that but she definitely can't go until later tonight.

"You'll be home by tonight I promise, but you do have to stay a few more hours for observations and I'll be with you the whole time we'll watch a movie and eat anything you want," I say kissing her and praying she wouldn't cry over this.

"But, but," I placed my lips over hers smiling as she leaning into me.

"I promise you'll be fine and this is normal hospital procedure and it won't be that bad especially since you're leaving tonight," I tried to reason with her as I kissed her again, she was dazed as usual as she nodded her head agreeing with me. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"They said I'll be fine and my body will heal itself," she stated softly while looking at her hands. I watched closely as she seemed to concentrate, her little eyes brows crunched in and her lips turned down just the slightest before she breathed a heavy sigh and grumbled under her breath about stuff not working the way it should.

"I'm sure there's an incantation or something that will work," she muttered before eyeing me up and down she reached out and touched me, but I quickly pulled her hand away knowing she was about to do something mischievous, I can feel it through our bond I have no clue what's she's up to, but I'm sure the end results won't be good.

"Blake," She whined as her mom and grandmother walked in. Both had scowls on their face.

"Angel stop it," her mom warned making her slowly remove her hand and place them back in her lap.

"We will put a restriction on you if you abuse it," her grandmother spoke with a tone of authority making Angel sigh and curl up while muttering to herself. I looked to her mother questioning her with my eyes, but she only shook her head as if she were telling me she'll speak another time.