Chapter 34

Its been sitting on my computer forever never really published it because I don't really like this chapter, but I published anyway and will probably end up changing it and rewriting either this chapter or the whole story.

Chapter 34

(Blake POV)

"Angel," I growled at her as she clung to me while giggling, she squirmed against me and hugged me tight.
"Blake," she laughed again while kissing my cheek with a bright smile. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Smile Blake and this is kind of cool," she stated as she pointed out the window. Apparently they made an extra room for her its at the top of the castle, it's a dome like glass structure with a view of the whole forest.
"And you did thank them?" I asked she nodded quickly while pushing me back onto the bed I sighed and shifted my weight.
"Yup and they said it's a gift and its awesome, you can see everything outside and there's a small lake," she stated pointing before rolling all the way on top of me she sat on my chest while staring up into the dark sky.
"And no one allowed up here except for me and you, so that's pretty awesome although it is a long walk," I rolled my eyes and sat up holding onto her waist.
"You didn't walk up here I did," I growled making her pout, she got tired after the third flight and decided it was time for me to carry her the rest of the way, even though I told her to take the damn elevator, but she insisted on walking.
"I did walk halfway, I just got tired and my heart was pounding," she stated making me frown at her as she looked down at her lap.
"Which is why I said to take the elevator," she sighed and placed her hand on my chest.
"But then we wouldn't have seen the views and its better walking," I rolled my eyes slightly irritated with her and everything going on right now.
"Are you mad now?" she asked softly leaning back and touching my cheek with a lost look. I shook my head and kissed her nose.
"No, I'm frustrated," she nodded and rubbed my cheek.
"With me?" she asked softly looking down at her lap, I lifted her chin up and placed a soft kiss on her lips.
"Yes with you and everything going on," I explain she moved to get off my lap, but I grabbed her waist stopping her.
"Let me go please," she spoke softly I kissed her neck while telling her no.
"I'm not mad at you, I just want to spend time with you without interruption, without a kid shitting every five minutes and people barging in on us," I explain grabbing her face so she would look at me she nodded, but kept looking down.
"But Logan needs us until he can go off by himself and Kheelan said I have to help him until then. I know you don't like him much, but he doesn't mean any harm and I want to spend time with you too and maybe I could find someone to watch him that he likes," I groaned I really don't think she understands.
"I'm sorry," she muttered softly I leaned back on the bed letting out a breath she crawled off of me before hugging me and apologizing again.
"Stop apologizing, I keep telling you that, but we'll figure this out when we go home," I say while sitting up to take off my shirt. Thomas mother agreed to watch Logan for the night and he likes her so it's fine, especially since he was attached to me all damn day.
"I'm doing it all wrong," she muttered scolding herself, I rolled my eyes and let her rant quietly to herself while also watching her with caution and hoping she wouldn't explode. I reach over and unbuttoned her shirt taking it off of her followed by her jeans.
"And its okay if you don't love me anymore cause I don't blame you," She sniffled I raised my eyebrow not really sure when she reached that conclusion or how she got to it.
"I hate myself too," she scowled while slapping herself, I grabbed her hand and pulled it away frowning at her while trying to figure out her emotions that were going from sad, to angry all the way to depressed on a loop.
"Calm down and don't hurt yourself, its not that serious. I love you and I will never hate you, I've told you I would love you no matter what. Right now there are a lot of things going on with you and the pack, so it's a little overwhelming and I know I'm not the best at emotions and I'm trying," I say kissing her slightly pink cheek she nodded as I wiped her tears away.
"Did you meditate?" I ask she pouted and shook her head muttering to herself again. God she's getting weirder.
"Go meditate, then we can talk again," I say sitting her up, I watched as she got out the bed and went into a corner sitting quietly with her eyes closed, she took a small breath and let it out before becoming quiet. I sit up and pull out my phone texting her mother about everything that is happening with her and hoping to get a reply by tonight or early tomorrow.