Chapter 18

Chapter 18 (Its chris not nick sorry)

(Blake POV)

“What the hell was that,” I demanded looking at Ashley as my mom applied bandages to my chest.
“I actually don’t know this time,” she mumbled as Angel turned over on her lap with a sigh. She’s asleep again or passed out, one or the other.
“What do you mean you don’t know, she almost blew a hole in my chest and she practically threw me out my house,” I exclaimed still staring at Angel
“Its your fault, you know she doesn’t like fighting and all that bad energy crap,” she stated rolling her eyes at me. My fault!!
“She burned me! How the hell am I supposed to know she can do that. What the fuck is she!!” Ashley glared at me and placed her hand on Angels shoulder as she started to squirm.
“Keep it down and watch your mouth,” My mom scowled putting another bandage along with ointment on my chest.
“She can just do it, she probably doesn’t realize what she just did. Just leave her alone she’ll only freak herself out. I’ll find out what’s going on,” she mumbled looking at Angel with a frown. Even my wolf is confused as to what just happened. One minute my dad and I are arguing over the link about Angel the next we were being thrown at full force into a wall, with Angel screaming at us.
“And tell me when you do,” I growled. If Angel wasn’t a human, then what the hell is she, because humans definitely don’t have that kind of power.
“There you go, I’m not sure how long this will take to heal,” My mom said moving back, it doesn’t hurt, but it is uncomfortable.
“Thank you,” I grumbled getting an eye roll.
“I’m going to check on your father,” I grunted in acknowledgement this wouldn’t have happened if he didn’t tell me I couldn’t mate with her. I don’t care if she’s human or whatever the hell she is, it’s not his decision to make
“Take her up, she’ll be uncomfortable,” Ashley mumbled moving out the way, I stood and picked Angel up with ease. I really need her to gain some weight she’s too light for my liking.
“Ashley I want the information as soon as you get it,” I commanded she bowed quickly as I left out. I walked into the hall looking at the damage Angel caused, there were two gaping holes in the wall along with a shattered mirror. I shook my head watching some of the pack members clean up the mess. I’m still not sure what exactly happened all I really know is that Angel was mad and I’m sure that’s what triggered it. I smirked and he said she wasn’t strong enough. I chuckle and make my way up the stairs ignoring the brief glances from new and old pack members. I growled telling them to go about their business, which seemed to work because they quickly scurried away. I rolled my eyes and entered my room shutting the door behind me. I went straight to the bed and laid her down.
“No,” she muttered most likely protesting the loss of warmth I held for her, I sighed and slid out my pants before climbing in next to her, she sighed and rubbed against the side of me.

Hopefully when she wakes up she’ll be able to explain and hopefully I can keep her as calm as possible.

(Angel POV)

“I’m sorry,” I mumbled hiding in Blake’s neck. He stroked my head as I yawned trying to wake up, but my head hurts… really bad.
“Its fine,” he sat me up, I leaned against him. I still feel weak, like I haven’t eaten in days.
“My head hurts,” I muttered closing my eyes and letting him pull me onto his lap, I snuggled up to him as someone knocked.
“Come in,” Blake said I didn’t move seeing as though I felt like poop.
“Angel open your eyes for me,” Ms. Michele’s said softly I slowly opened my eyes seeing her standing there with a bag and her eye scope things.
“Follow the light for me,” I nodded and followed the light slowly with another yawn, I shut my eyes again. I think I’m still sleepy.
“Angel come on now, don’t go to sleep,” Blake said shaking me a little I pouted and opened my eyes again seeing a smile on Ms. Michele’s face.
“I have some medicine for your headache, but you have to eat something too,” I nodded leaning on Blake again he sighed as Ashley came in with a bowl.
“Hi Ashley,” I mumbled she shook her head and handed me the bowl. I looked down seeing that it was oatmeal; cinnamon roll oatmeal…my favorite. Blake took the bowl from me quickly. I sighed and curled up more on his lap
“I’m sleepy,” I mumbled closing my eyes and opening my mouth as he put a spoonful in. I swallowed quickly feeling my stomach rumble.
“Open up,” he commanded I opened up letting him feed me. I have an awesome mate.
“Angel you’re going to have to swallow,” he stated shaking me a little I shook my head and swallowed I’m so tired and weak.
“Open,” I listened and opened before swallowing, we continued this for a while until all the food was gone. I turned in Blake’s lap and moved into his neck.
“I feel so tired and weak,” I muttered letting him adjust me so that my legs were around his waist instead.
“I know you were out for almost a two days, I was worried,” he said I nodded still slumped against him, well that explains why I’m so weak and hungry. I peeked up at Blake as he stared at me with worry. I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“I’m fine, just a little sleepy, but it’ll go away, I’m sure,” I explained he nodded and rubbed my back making me sigh again as I squirmed getting comfortable.
“Angel you’ll have to get checked out by Ms. Michele too,” Ashley said I nodded I completely forgot that Ashley was here. I turned to her and smiled only to have her sigh.
“What happened?” I asked slightly confused, I don’t remember much, but I had felt strange and someone told me to calm down, but I couldn’t because there was too much energy and then my hands felt really weird, and I…  I looked at Blake and touched his chest with tears swelling in my eyes. I hurt him!!
“I’m sorry I hurt you,” I cried staring at the bandage that covered him, he moved my hand and smiled.
“Angel I’m fine its just a scratch, so calm down,” he said I shook my head, it can’t be a scratch especially if it covered up. A scratch only requires a Band-Aid not a big bandage.
“You’re lying to me,” I cried feeling my body heat up just like last time. Blake wrapped his arms around me.
“Okay so it hurts a little, but I’ll heal in a day, plus I love you very much so you can never really hurt me, we’re mates remember,” he says quickly as something shattered behind me I stayed in his chest nodding a little.
“And we’re like a Ohana,” But Ohana’s never hurt each other, I hurt him
“And Ohana means family and family means no left behind which also means you can never truly hurt me, because I’ll always forgive you, even if you don’t mean it or say sorry,” he finished I sniffled and looked at him as my nose began to leak again. Ashley quickly placed a tissue under my nose, Blake took it and held it for me.
“Okay,” I muttered placing my head on his chest, I shut my eyes while taking a deep breath.
“Are you breathing okay,” Ms. Michele asked walking in with a smile, I nodded taking another breath.
“No she isn’t,” Blake said frowning at me. I didn’t respond too busy trying to regulate my breathing, I don’t like using my pump too much, if I can concentrate I can get my breathing back to normal.
“Open up,” Ashley scowled I opened my mouth reluctantly she pressed the pump as I breathed in feeling my lungs finally relax and fill up with the much needed air.
“Your mother and father are on their way. I’ve kept them away for as long as I could,” she said I stiffened and looked at Blake in worry, dad doesn’t know about Blake and dad won’t like the mark.
“Blake you have to go, my dad won’t like you,” I say weakly trying to move away from him, he gripped my waist and held me against his chest.
“I don’t care, I’m staying here with you until you get better, I’m not afraid of him,” He growled I pouted while staring at him in somewhat awe, I’m not sure if he’s brave or just dumb right now.
“Try not to fight and, and, be good, polite and kind, don’t mention marking me without my permission either,” I instructed my dad will freak out, I’m sure he will, then my brother will join in. It’ll be a disaster and he might just lock me away, he always told me he would.
“Hey calm down, no need to panic, I got this Angel,” Blake stated with a smile that could kill, I awed at it and touched his face.
“So pretty,” I mumbled getting a laugh from him and Ashley I frowned not understanding what was so funny.
“You want anything else to eat,” he asked placing the tissue down as Ms. Michele gave him a wet one, he wiped under my nose before kissing it and making me blush.
“I want pancakes, but I don’t feel like eating and I’m a little sleepy,” I mumbled as my stomach growled I hate being super sleepy and really hungry, it’s the worst possible combination because I can’t sleep when I’m hungry, but I also can’t eat when I’m tired.
“If I feed it to you will you eat,” Blake ask I shrugged and closed my eyes only to be shaken awake again, I pouted at him as he frowned and pointed to my stomach.
“You need food,” I sighed and went into his shirt mumbling an okay, but I really don’t feel like eating.
“We’ll just give her some Pediasure and some ensure, until she feels better,” Ms. Michele said I nodded in agreement with her.
“I like vanilla please,” I mumbled Pediasure is so delicious, I used to drink a lot of it, when I was a little bit younger, I like the Pediasure better than the ensure, but I sometimes took both of them.
“Will that be enough?” Blake asked with that scowl on his face, I giggled, Pediasure replaces one meal or how many meals you want depending on how many you drink.
“Yeah, they keep me full,” I explain closing my eyes I could feel someone coming to the door.
“I have the Pediasure,” I peeked behind me seeing Jace standing there with four Pediasure, he came in grinning at me.
“You’re awesome,” he stated I turned in Blake’s chest in hid while shaking my head. I wasn’t awesome I hurt everyone.
“Jace just get out of here,” Blake hissed I stiffened in his arm felling that overwhelming energy again. I took a deep breath and held onto Blake.
“Angel stop and calm down some, nothing is going on,” Blake grumbled pulling me closer to him, I peeked out seeing Ashley smiling along with Ms. Michele who nodded while holding out a Pediasure with a straw in it. Blake took it and held it up to my mouth. I opened my mouth letting him place the straw in.
“Is it good?” he asked I took a long sip while nodding, they always tasted like milkshakes to me so yummy.
“Wanna taste?” I asked through the straw he chuckled and shook his head while I continued to sip until it was gone. I pouted at the empty bottle only to smile when another one appeared in Blake’s hand, he pressed the straw in and placed in my mouth once again.
“You sure, its really yummy,” I mumbled sucking it all up while staring at him and blinking slowly as he laughed once more and shook his head.
“I’m sure its delicious, but I’m not hungry right now,” I shrugged and finish off the bottle looking at Blake for another, he sighed and handed me another I sipped until it was completely gone and until my belly was full and bloated looking, I giggled and shut my eyes sighing as fatigue hit me again
“Angel, not sure if you want to sleep or not your mom and dad are here,” Ashley said softly I jolted up again only to fall against Blake while shaking my head. I don’t want them to meet him, yet it’ll be too much.
“I I don’t want to,” I say quickly trying to sit up, I was still weak and I’m not sure why because I just ate.
“Angel, I really need you to calm down sweetie,” Ms. Michele said softly while placing her hand on my cheek giving me a smile. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down before I could freak out even more, but then I heard a loud rumble. I pouted, turned away and clung to Blake as the door slammed opened making a whimper escape. I closed my eyes as the rumbles and growls started once more.
“Get your filthy hands off of her,” my dad growled threathingly with that deep voice that I rarely heard. His wolf was coming out, I can feel and hear it.
“Mind who you’re talking too,” Blake growled back shifting me off his lap, I whimpered once more as heat hit me like a ton of bricks.
“You’re not in charge yet pup, so I have every right to take back what’s mine.. so I will tell you again, take your hands off my daughter or I will shoot you,” I turned to my dad seeing the shot gun in his hand making my eyes widen, its filled with the silver bullets.
“No daddy,” I cried out as he pointed it at Blake whose bones were starting to break just like earlier. I crawled weakly out his lap only to have him grab my waist while growling possessively over me. I pushed his hand away and scrambled over to my dad hugging him around his waist as my legs gave out on me.
“No daddy, please don’t he’s my mate and, and, I don’t want to be alone forever, I don’t want to be by myself,” I cried softly hearing things around me fall to the ground as I cried helplessly. I’m not sure what I’ll do without Blake anymore. My dad picked me up and carried me away ignoring Blake’s growls and shouts as whoever held him back.
“No, you have me” My dad growled at me, I felt my heart shattered as I sobbed in his chest wanting to go back to Blake. I want Blake I really want Blake. I love my dad, but I don’t want him the way I want Blake and he doesn’t make me feel the same as Blake.
“James Raphael Smith put her down now,” My mom yelled at him, he growled. She slapped him upside his head making him grumble I looked at my mom, she glared at my dad and pulled me out his arms holding me close as she mumbled something, making my dad yelp.
“Go wait downstairs…NOW,” she demanded throwing him a look, I peeked at him seeing him grumbling and dragging his shot gun as he stomped down the stairs.
“Ashley,” She called out, Ashley came immediately and carried me away back to Blake. His mom was hovering over him as I stared at him in shock. He was huge and Ms. Michele is huge too, not as huge as he was, but bigger than my sisters and she was so pretty too, she has shiny blonde fur just like her hair.
“Blake,” I call out still crying as he turned his huge head to me, he growled and came over to me immediately Ashley slowly put me on my two feet as I reached out for him.
“You’re so big,” I cried wrapping my arms around his big head. He was so soft too, he was covered it dark brown almost black fur and he was still way taller than me. He whined and licked the side of my face as I continued to cry and hold him tightly. I didn’t pay attention to anyone around us as they left out without a word.
“I don’t want to leave you, I promise I don’t,” I cry feeling warm skin against my arms cheek now, I looked up seeing a deep scowl on his face.
“You’re mine. No one takes you away from me, no one,” he grumbled picking me up, I clung to him not wanting anyone else to take me away from him. He carried me to the bed placing me in before getting in next to me and pulling to his chest as he continued to growl and grumble while holding me tight. I sniffled and buried myself into his chest.
“I’m not leaving you tonight go to sleep,” I nodded as he kissed me roughly before pulling me back to his chest.
(Blake POV)
I growled as the door open, but it quickly closed as I growled once more through the link telling everyone to stay away from me. He won’t take her from me, I don’t give a damn that he’s the beta. I looked down at my sleeping angel. She’s the beta’s daughter it doesn’t make sense none of this makes sense and I feel stupid not knowing anything about Angel. I don’t understand why she doesn’t smell like her father or brother. I don’t understand why she doesn’t smell like a wolf and I definitely don’t understand this sort of ‘power’ she has, she’s been shattering glass and other things all day. I finally realized the triggers for that too, we just have to keep her calm and not startle her, meaning no one is allowed near her other than Ashley, the leech, and my mom.
“Blake,” she mumbled squirmed I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. She’s been asleep for a while now, almost another full day. I woke her up briefly to giver her some ensure, which she drunk happily before falling asleep again.