A/N

Stop!!!! 0_0..Go back and press that star, this is only to clear up some confusion.... 

Okay so a lot of people are saying they're confused as to what just happened, so the last scene is what I'm guessing confused you, so I'll explain in laymen terms... He marked her. yup thats about it.  they went into a quad ( a quad is a area in the middle of the school so if the school is shaped like a big square and you cut out the middle of the square and throw in some grass and trees you'll have a big ass quad...  step one. They are in the quad, step two angel climbs the treee in the quad, step three they chat it up some (it as in themselves not the tree) Blake senses/ smells the rogues. step four. Blake grabs Angel out the tree and makes a run to to the nearest enterance to the school (remember they are in the quad) step five, Angel gets ripped away from Blake. Step six. Blake is thrown into the brick wall (again they are in the quad which is surrounded by the school, also remember two roguesl) Step seven. Angel freaking out. Step eight. Blakes doing whatever he's doing with the other rogue (A/n within A/n you can't get his pov until next chapter) Step nine. other rogue approaches Angel, Angel is still freaking out (You should analyze whats she says hint hint) Step ten. Its Jonah!!!!! bam new character. Step eleven Angel and Jonah talking about stuff/crying etc.. you get the idea. Step twelve. Blake see's Jonah with Angel. Blake mad. Blake real mad. Blake no like that. Step Thirteen Blake pulls Jonah/rogue off Angel and marks her and finally Angel freaks the freak out!!!!! (again)

(Jonah is a key part of the story which is why he is introduced)

So yup thats all that happened in the last paragraph......... HOPE this helped....

Next time I'll make it a little less complex.... Anyways I'll put this in the chapter later on. next update is the 23rd if i have it sooner then it'll be sooner....