Chapter One

This is my very first story, so don't bite my head off if you hate it!! Sorry for all the mistakes that I will probably make. That's just a heads up on that. But I really hope you like this!! Just so you know I'm also going to add a random song to each chapter, now you may read my lovelies c;

Song; A Match Into Water by Pierce The Veil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison's P.O.V

As I ran as fast as I could away from the hell hole I called home, I dialed the person that I thought I would never talk to again. That person was Ryan Seaman, yes from the well known Falling In Reverse. The phone started ringing, so then I thought he wouldn't answer but right when I was about to end the call, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ry. It's Allison."

"Allison?! Oh my god! How's it going?"

"Yea, heh and not so good, I ran away from the hell hole."

"Ally, what happened?" oh my god he hasn't called me Ally since middle school.

"It was my dad..." I stayed silent for a moment before I spoke again "ever since high school ended he's been coming home drunk and treating me like shit. He throws things at me, hits me, and... he.." tears started to pour down my cheeks. I sobbed loudly into the phone. Next thing I know Ryan finishes my sentence.

"He rapes you. Doesn't he?"

All I could do was "mhmm" into the phone without having my voice crack. We stayed silent for what seemed like the longest time ever. So I decided to tell him that I shouldn't of called.

"I'm sorry Ry. I knew I shouldn't of called!"

"Ally, no! I'm glad you called me after everything that happened in middle school."

"Yea, well I think I over thought that in middle school. I've noticed that it wasn't your fault... I'm sorry bout that..." I really am sorry! Back then I was a total bitch to him. And it wasn't even his fault!

"It's okay Ally. It's all behind us now. Hey how 'bout I ask the guys if you could stay here for awhile?"

"Oh no! I wouldn't want to be a burden."

"Don't sweat it," I guess he wouldn't take a 'no' for an answer, because I heard him ask the guys if it was cool with them," congrats, you have the guest room!" I couldn't say anything because I was in shock. But eventually snapped out of it.

"Oh m god! Thanks Ry! And tell the guys I say thanks too."

"Will do. Hey you still live in L.A. right?"

"Yup. I still live in the house when we were in middle school." I sighed

"Wow. Okay where you at right now?"

"At the park next to.. your old house..."

"Oh.. Okay! I'll be there in 5-10 minutes. Kay?"

"Okay! Thanks again Ryan."

"No problem!" And with that we hung up.

In this time I think I should properly introduce myself. I'm Allison White, people like to call me Ally. I have very pale skin, I'm short about 4'7-4'9, obsessed with batman, I love Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Pierce The Veil, Motionless In White, etc. I packed a bag full of clothes, flat iron, make-up, and other things that are important to me before I left that god for saken place.

"Ally?" I heard my name get called. I looked up to see Ryan looking at my with amazement in his eyes.

"Ry?" I looked at him and before I knew it I was running up to him to give him the biggest hug ever. I went back into a fit of tears.

"Ally calm down! But it is great to see you again." He hugged my tight

"God, Ryan it is so good to see you. I'm not even joking!" I broke the hug. He looked me in the eyes, then his eyes trailed to my wrists.. They were bleeding.. Shit! I forgot I had cut before I left.

"Ally..," he said it in a sigh,"please tell me you didn't cut.." he said that holding my wrist to confirm I did. But all I could was sob. I finally found my voice only to say, "I'm sorry Ryan." I just felt pathetic staring at him. He pulled me into a hug again and kissed the top of my head.

"Come on, let's get back to the house." he said and all I could was nod to his saying. We got to his car and I must of been tired because not 5 minutes into the car ride and I was fast asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so sorry if this kinda sucks... My first one like I said. Sorry it's kinda short but please vote and comment to tell me how it is. Thank you lovelies for reading^~^ 

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you liked it!!

~ScarecrowKate♥