Chapter Five

Thank you to everyone this is reading this story!! Omg it's awesome to see people actually like what I write!! Hope you like this next chapter I am giving you!! I still have opening for a girl who would want to be Ron's girlfriend!! So message me or comment if you want^~^ thanks!!

Song; S.I.N.G by My Chemical Romance

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Allison's P.O.V.~~

I was standing there I shock while the one person I thought I would never see again held a knife to my best friends neck.

"Why hello, Allison."

"What are you doing here?" I spat. But I was scared out of my mind. Thinking about those memories he gave me that I'll never un see.

"I came back for you! You're coming back with me and if you refuse, pretty boy here is gonna die right in front of you." My dad said putting pressure on the knife Ryan wincing in the process.

"Stop! Okay, I'll go with you! But leave Ryan alone! Please! It's not his fight. I don't want him to suffer." I panicked thinking of all the things he could do to me.

"No! Ally, don't do it! Please!" Ryan stuttered but wincing at the same time.

"Ryan, no. I have to go with him to keep you safe. You've done so much for me. I need to repay you by leaving with my dad." I started to cry and so did Ryan. But I'm doing this to keep the guys safe.

"Good choice, Allison. Now, if you call the cops ill make sure she dies. Get what I'm saying?" Ryan nodded. "Good. Allison, get in the car. Now!" I nodded in fear and walked out the door, to the car. I got in the car and waited for that monster. He finally came out after 3-5 minutes without anybody on him so I knew he didn't hurt Ryan. As he came closer to the car. I started to panic and fear the worse.

~~Ryan's P.O.V.~~

I was scared for Allison. But also scared for myself since I had a giant man holding a knife to my neck. Allison just went to go in her fathers car. Her father let go of me and took the knife away from my neck. Before he left he punched me repeatedly in the stomach. Is this what Ally had to go through? I can't let him do this to her anymore. Oh finally stopped and walked tot he door, to the car. I tried to get up but couldn't. I lied on the floor wincing and holding my stomach.

Finally Jacky and Derek walked in and stopped laughing at whatever it was they were laughs at. They ran to my side and help me up.

"What the fuck happened?" I couldn't answer because Ronnie and Ron ran into the house. They looked like they just saw a ghost.

"Why the fuck did we just see Ally in a car mouthing 'goodbye' to us?" Ronnie frantically asked.

"I-I need to tell you guys what happened." They nodded for me to continue. "So I just got back from my date and as I was walking to the door, her father attacked me. He started asking me where she was and if she was staying here. Of course I didn't want to tell him so he made me open the door and walk to the kitchen. I put my keys on the table to let you guys know I was home. She called to me and I had to respond since her father told me to. Then she asked where I was and he pointed to the fridge telling me to open it. I did and a few seconds later she walked in, her father put a knife to my neck and she was going to ask about my date but never got to." I had to wipe a stray tear that had fallen. "She asked him why he was here and he said he wanted her. He put pressure on the knife and I thought I was going to die, when he told her that if she didn't go with him she would watch me die right in front of her. She told him she would go with him so she can protect me. I tried to talk her out of it but it didn't work, he finally told her to get in the car and she obeyed like she was his dog. He took the knife away from my neck but punched me in the stomach for about 5 minutes. Then he left. With her." By this time I was crying. I looked up to the guys and they were all about to cry, except Jacky. He was crying, a lot.