Chapter Two

On a quick note if any of you, my lovelies, want a shout out just message me and I will give one in the next or few chapters! Ok lovelies read if you want!^~^

Song; The End Of Prom Night by Snow White's Poison Bite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan's P.O.V.

"Guys shut the fuck up! It's just a game!" I said to the guys since they were bitching at me about how I've won for the passed 5 times. All of a sudden my phone rings, that's weird it's almost 11 o'clock at night. I went to check my phone to see who was calling and the number came up as unknown. But I answered it anyways.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ry! It's Allison." Allison? Oh my god was it really her?! I've missed her so much since middle school.

" Allison?! Oh my god! How have you been?!" I probably sounded like a really big weirdo, but I don't care because I wanted to know how she was doing.

"Yea, heh and not so good, I ran away from the hell hole." when she said that fear rose inside me I wanted to know why she ran away so, I asked.

"Ally, what happened?" weird.. I haven't called her Ally in so long.

"It was my dad..." she started and I some how knew what she was going to say next, " ever since high school ended he's been treating me like shit. He throws things at me, hits me, and.. he..." I could tell she was crying by the sound of sobs on the other end of the phone. I knew she couldn't finish her sentence so I decided to finish it for her.

"He rapes you.. Doesn't he?" These words were even painful for me to say. I could only hear a faint "mhmm" from her. I didn't know what to say so we stayed silent for a few seconds before she started talking again.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I knew I shouldn't have called!"

"Ally no!. I'm glad you called! I'm glad you called me after everything that happened in middle school..." I remember middle school like it was yesterday. She answered with small sobs.

"Yea well I think I over thought that in middle school. I've noticed that it wasn't your fault.. I'm sorry about that..."

"It's okay Ally! It's all behind us now!" then it hit me, "hey how 'bout I ask the guys if you could stay here for awhile?" I asked hoping she would say yes. Because the last thing I want is her living on the street.

"Oh no! I wouldn't want to be a burden." Heh same old Ally. To say the truth I have missed her so much it's not even funny. But with her saying that I head over to the guys to ask. They quickly agreed and I told her.

"Congrats, you get the guest room."

"Oh my god! Thanks Ry! Tell the guys I said thanks too!!" I could tell she was happy.

"Will do." I asked her if she still lived in L.A. and of course, she does. I also asked where she was right now and her respond shocked me.

"At the park next to... your old house..." I could tell could tell she was unsure if she wanted to tell me. I eventually told he that I would be there in about 5-10 minutes. With that we hung up. I got my keys from the kitchen table and headed to my home town in L.A. When I pulled up to the park I used to live next to. I saw a girl with jet black hair and a bag over her shoulder. I stepped over to her.

"Ally?" Her head lifted and locked eyes with mine. Then I heard her say my name.

"Ry?" I just stood there in amazement, before I know it she is hugging me, tears in her eyes.