Chapter Four

Okay! yes I know its been awhile I think so i just want to say sorry!! Soo... Sorry!! And I love you live all!! okay so to all of you guys that have read this I want to give a big thank you! I hope you like the next chapter, and please comment and vote it will mean the world to me. Thanks again and here is chapter four.

Song; A-M-E-R-I-C-A by motionless in white

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison's P.O.V

"I love you, Jacky" I whispered back.

We then got dressed and walked downstairs to find Ronnie, Ron, Derek, and Ryan smirking at us.

"What are you four looking at?" I asked, as I got an apple from a bowl in the kitchen.

"Oh nothing. Just, I was wondering did you guys have fun?" Ronnie asked with his smirk still on his face. I nearly choked on the apple I was eating. While I turned bright fucking pink.

"Shut up Radke." Jacky laughed while punching Ronnie's arm.

"Hah! Oh my god! We heard you guys from down here! And your room is on the 3rd floor!" Ronnie laughed. I turned red once again.

"Aw is Allison embarrassed?" Ron asked me, while pinching my cheeks. I nodded and everyone laughed but soon went to back to what they were doing.

Unfortunately I didn't know what to think about me and Jacky. Because yes obviously I really like him, but what about him? Does he have the same feelings or am I just a one night stand to him?

I got pulled into the living room away from the guys by Jacky, but I don't know why.

"You really think you're just a one night stand to me?" He asked curiously but a little hurt in his voice.

Oh my god, did I say all that out loud? Did the rest of the guys hear me say that?

"Heh, yes you did say that out loud, and no, none of the guys heard you. Except me. Now, do you really believe that?" He sounded more hurt than ever.

"We'll, I don't know Jacky. I've always worried about that after me and a guy have sex. Every time we're done the guy ditches me and is never to be seen again. So I have a right to worry." I stated confidently, if I do say so myself.

"Allison, you don't have to worry about that with me. After WE were done I bluntly said 'I love you'. How many guys stayed around to say that? Huh?" He looked into my eyes for my answer.

"None..." I said, more like a whisper.

"Exactly. Allison, believe me when I say this, please, I will always and forever care about you. No matter what happens in the future." He stated that pretty confidently with a smile. Which made me smile.

"Okay, Jacky, I believe you." I said to him.

He then took my face into his hands and kissed me passionately.

Okay, so you know that one person in your life that has to ruin the best moment of the day? But you still love them like family. Yea? Well that person is Derek.

"GET A ROOM!" I swear his yelling can get really loud.

"Shut up, Derek!" Jacky yelled back. Even though Jacky doesn't really yell much, at least he tried.

I laughed at Derek and Jacky acting like little kids, wrestling on the floor.

Never in my life would I have thought this would be my life. Having Ryan back into my life again, Jacky being with me, and Derek, Ron, and Ronnie be like brothers to me. These 5 goof balls mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without them.