Chapter Eight

This is the eighth chapter!! Whoop whoop!! So yea I've been trying to make this story the best but I want to know from your guys if its getting boring or anything?! Like, I want to make sure you guys aren't getting bored of this. I'm really insecure and yea.. Just please please tell me what you think and it'll make my day! Okay so yes read on my lovelies!!

Song; The Flood~Of Mice & Men

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~Jacky's P.O.V. ~~

So today we are packing for Warped Tour. And I'm just so flippin happy Allison can come with. I don't know what I would do if I had to leave her behind. Me and Allison were in my room helping me pack since I'm the worse at packing and we were having just tiny conversations. I have to admit I'm kinda worried about her coming on the tour with us since there are many other bands and band members that Allison would be better off being with. And I'm not saying that Allison is that kind of person or she would ver do something like that it's just some guys on this tour are very, lets say persuasive.

"Jacky? Babe, what are you thinking about. Because I've been talking to you and you haven't said anything. What's wrong?" Fuck. I'm just gonna ruin my relationship aren't I? How do I explain what I'm thinking?? I don't want her thinking I don't trust her, because I do. Think Vincent!

"Um.. Just thinkin about the tour and stuff.." I said um fuck my life.. She's gonna question me now.

"Oh, okay. You excited for touring?" Wait, what? She's not questioning me. Heh, with Ellise she would be jumping down my throat asking if I was cheating and thinking about other girls. I know, she's crazy. But Allison didn't do that.

"Yes I'm excited! I get to spend the whole tour with you. With you it will be the best tour yet." I said kissing her. She smiled and kissed me back.

"Jacky, I know what you were thinking." She said looking at me. How did she know what I was thinking? I'm seriously fucked now.. Oh my god I don't want to loose her.

"What are you talking about?" I said while packing. I didn't want to look into her eyes since I knew she would break up with me then there, which I didn't want to happen.

"Jacky, I can see it in your face. Babe, you have to know that I love you and I wouldn't ever do that. You're the most amazing and great guy I would have ever dreamed for. Please Jacky you have to trust me." I looked up at her like she was crazy. I would never doubt her or not trust her she's everything to me.

"Allison, I love you too and I do trust you with all my heart but I'm just worried because I know I don't deserve you." I said wit h I slight frown since I knew it was true.

"Jacky Casey Vincent. You think you don't deserve me?" I nod. "Jacky, I don't deserve you. You're crazy if you think you don't deserve me because look at you. Your Jacky Vincent lead guitarist for Falling In Reverse. I don't know how I could get so lucky." I smiled at her and gave her a tight hug. "Come on Vincent lets get you finished so we can eat. I'm hungry." She giggled and I laughed at her childness but I couldn't careless.

We finished and we decided to eat out so we did.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked facing her.

"I'm not sure. How about Italian?" I nodded and drove to one of my favorite Italian restaurants. We got there about 5 minutes later. We walked in and she gasped at amazement, I wouldn't blame her it was the most amazing thing I've seen as well.

"Jacky this place is just amazing. But this place must be expansive. Can we please go somewhere else I don't like expansive things." She tried to pull my arm for us to leave but I went up to the girl who was seating people.