Chapter Twenty-Eight

Song; Caves Of Ice ~ Destery Smith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacky's P.O.V.

"What do you want, Ellise." I spat answering the phone.

"Awe, don't be like that Jacky.. I just wanted to see how you were doing and that I am so terribly sorry for what I did to your so called girlfriend." She has the nerve to fucking call me and apologize about what happened months ago?

"I don't need your apology. I have enough on my hands at the moment and dealing with your ass isn't going to be one of them." I sneered.

"What is getting you all worked up, Jacky babe? I'm sure where ever you are I can help immensely.."

"I really don't need you anymore. Actually I never needed you, you were just here being annoying and whiny about everything."

"That hurts Jack. Just because I can be a bitch and not care about anyone's feelings I still have them. And that hurt." I rolled my eyes at her through the phone and just hung up.

Why did she even call? All of a sudden when Allison leaves, my crazy of an ex calls..? I don't know if that's a coincidence or not.

Its not like I give a shit about Ellise anymore she was just a void in my life. She didn't love me like Allison does now and all I want is Allison to be with me right now. I want her back and the scary thing is, is that I may not even get her back.

After I hung up on Ellise she tried to call again and again but I just turned off my phone. I don't want to deal with her bullshit anymore.

"Hey Jack, you asleep?" I heard Ryan ask. I pulled my bunk curtain opened and looked at Ryan.

"Yea, what's up?" I asked.

He just held up his phone and tossed it to me. I gave him a confused look.

"Just answer it or she won't leave me or you alone." I was still confused but I answer the phone anyways.

"Hello?"

"Jacky, babe, hanging up on me was not very nice." I rolled my eyes at Ellise's voice.

"Ellise, don't call me babe. And I hung up on you for a reason. I didn't want to hear your voice. Now will you just leave me alone?! I'm not in the mood for your shit."

"Well, fine. I guess you don't want me to tell you how your precious girlfriend is doing."

"Wait. What have you done with Allison." I demanded. I just hear a cackling but it wasn't from Ellise.

"Oh Jacky, I have a very special surprise for you. Be on Skype in 30 minutes." She then hung up. What is going on?!

I got out of my bunk and went to everyone else. I didn't really care about the pain that I was in right now either.

"Guys. Ellise has something to do with Allison." Everyone stood up and came over by me.

"Are you sure?" Ronnie asked. I nodded.

"When Ryan gave me his phone she was on the other end because I turned off my phone. But she said something like 'I guess you don't want me to tell you how your precious girlfriend is doing' and told me to be on Skype in 30 minutes."

"Well, I guess we can't really do anything until the Skype call.." I nodded at Derek and at this moment I just wanted to cry. Of course, Ellise was behind all this. She would work with Allison's dad.

"Jacky.. can I talk to you for a sec?" I looked over to see Abby asking. I nodded and we went into the back.

"What's up Abby?" I asked.

"I know you miss her. You're trying to hide it but Jacky, you can let it out. We all miss her.." After she said that I bursted into tears. I couldn't find myself to stop so all I did was cry. Abby soon started to hug me and I mentally thanked her because this is what I needed.

After about 10 minutes I stopped crying and looked at Abby with puffy eyes.

"Thank you Abby.. I do miss her. She's my everything and I don't understand why she has to go through all this. It's not fair. Abby, I love her so much and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life anymore. It would probably ruin me. I want- no, need her back."

"And we will get her back. Look, you have the Skype call in less than 5 minutes so get ready and let's see what is going on." I agreed and hugged Abby.

"Thank you Abby.." I whispered.

"You're welcome Jacky.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I know this chapter is lonnnggggg over due and I'm sorry but I have had the worst cold. I haven't even been able to get out of bed. But now, I am all good and I updated the story!! Hope you guys liked this Chapter now that you know who called. I wonder what is going to happen with the Skype call?!

Remember to Vote, Comment, and Share if you liked it!! 

~ScarecrowKate♥