Chapter Twenty-One

So this is chapter twenty-one and I'm really hoping you guys aren't getting bored of this story because that is the number one thing I get worried about. So can you guys please comment anything that maybe I could improve on or things that you like about this story? Thanks I love you guys!!

Song; So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allison's P.O.V.

So it was the end of the show and all the guys were getting off the stage. I walked up to Ryan and Jacky and asked if I could talk to them in private and they said yea but to just let them change real quick. I nodded to them and they ran off to the bus.

I could not stop shaking and I feel an anxiety attack coming a long, I looked a round for Derek because so far he is the only one other than Jacky who can calm me down in an anxiety attack. I finally found him and ran up to him by the time I got to him I was feeling really light headed and dizzy.

"Allison? Are you alright? Wait are you having a panic attack?" I nodded and he took me away from everyone and gave me water all while saying soothing things to me to try and calm down. I felt a lot better after a couple minutes and hugged him tightly. "It will be okay. They will understand." I nodded and kissed his cheek. I walked back and saw that Ryan and Jacky were talking.

"Hey, Ry, Jacky, can we talk now?" They looked at me and nodded. We started walking to Starbucks that was around the corner from the venue. We got there and I went inside sitting at a table in the corner of the café, Jacky and Ryan closely following. Soon they sat down and I took a deep breath then looked the both in their eyes.

"Ally.. Is everything alright?" Ryan asked me and I shook my head no. I started to sob and I looked at my heads that were in my lap. There was a silence until I noticed that Jacky was sitting next to me now, he was sitting on the other side of the booth with Ryan at first. He put his arm around me and pulled me.

"What's wrong love?" I have to admit, him calling me that was not making this easier.

"I think you should go back by Ryan so I can face you. This is really important." I said looking at him and he had a confused look on his face but he moved back and started talking.

"Allison, what's so impor-"

"I'm pregnant." I said cutting him off hoping neither of them heard me but of course they did.

"You're what?" Ryan asked sternly. I began crying but I repeated myself.

"I'm p-pregnant." I tried to say it without stuttering but that didn't work out that well. There was dead silence between the three of us and I was praying that Jacky would say something. I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. I was confused wasn't he mad? Didn't he not want to be with me anymore?

I tore away from my thought about Jacky and turned to Ryan who was redder than a fire truck. Fuck, he was pissed and he's going to either take his anger out on Jacky or me, or both of us. But before I could say anything to Ryan, he had Jacky by his jacket and pushed him against the wall.

"YOU FUCKING GOT MY BABY SISTER PREGNANT?! OUT OF ALL THE GUYS I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE THE SMART ONE AND NOT GET A GIRL PREGNANT! " I was honestly terrified of Ryan right now, he was never like this not even if he was pissed off.

"Ryan! Let go of him! He didn't mean to!" I yelled trying to get Ryan off of Jacky, who was scared out of his mind, and trying to reassure him that it was not his fault but the condom, which we did use.. I'm pretty sure.